• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
To sum it up he’s a very threatening player but he needs to turn that xThreat into xG and xA.

He’s doing well so far but it’s definitely an ongoing objective for this season, rubbish it all you want but Mikel already tried to sign a player that would have benched either him or Saka. I’m not making this up :lol:
Sure another wide option is a good idea.

Mikel wants more squad depth so he doesn't need to rely on two 21 year olds having to play pretty much every league/ big game of the season?🤔

Martinelli even likely has to start in the Europa ffs.

Surely even without allowing for injury you want the option of giving these young players a break & not running them into the ground?

Hence we looking for a player that likely could cover both wings👍.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's weird to witness this recurring thing that the forum needs someone to go at. Now it's Martinelli, after ESR has been injured. Likely don't want to kick someone lying on the ground anymore.

But here we go once more, so we can appreciate what a talent we have.

FeLq7fiVUAAX9Re

FeLq7fjVUAATp9Q

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sure another wide option is a good idea.

Mikel wants more squad depth so he doesn't need to rely on two 21 year olds having to play pretty much every league/ big game of the season?🤔

Martinelli even likely has to start in the Europa ffs.

Surely even without allowing for injury you want the option of giving these young players a break & not running them into the ground?

Hence we looking for a player that likely could cover both wings👍.
Yeah but it was Raphinha we went for first before someone like Neto.

Why you acting like I’m making stuff up? :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What’s with all these crap data packs? My aunt could tell me Nelli has been better than Sonny this season but we all know only ones genuine world class.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Yeah but it was Raphinha we went for first before someone like Neto.

Why you acting like I’m making stuff up? :lol:
Fair do's😁
Even if we had somehow magically pulled off Raphi still think there would have still been plenty of minutes for both Marti & Saka with the 5 subs rule, cups & Europe.
People complain we run players into the ground.
We need quality squad depth to compete at the top level.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

To sum it up he’s a very threatening player but he needs to turn that xThreat into xG and xA.

He’s doing well so far but it’s definitely an ongoing objective for this season, rubbish it all you want but Mikel already tried to sign a player that would have benched either him or Saka. I’m not making this up :lol:
Jep this is true man was trying harder to end one of Saka/Martinelli career then getting backup for Partey. Wonder if one of them failed to praise him enough in an interview or something, Mikel was ready to open up another dossier.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
During the derby I yet again made the criticism that he was holding on to the ball for too long. So imagine my delight when he laid it off for Xhaka.

Except… now that I rewatched it closely I just realised that he didn’t lay it off at all, it was Romero’s touch that gave it to Granit. I think Martinelli wanted to carry on running :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not far of Jesus, in terms of being our most exciting player to watch...you can feel the whole stadium get giddy, when he gets on the ball too.

Amazing talent, only 21 too...need him signed up soon!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Jep this is true man was trying harder to end one of Saka/Martinelli career then getting backup for Partey. Wonder if one of them failed to praise him enough in an interview or something, Mikel was ready to open up another dossier.
I don’t even think it’s that tbh, he just wants the best team possible. This is a guy who wanted to win the CL in three years.

As long as the money keeps coming he’ll keep trying to improve the squad, the depth is almost there he’ll soon turn his focus to upgrading starters.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised he leading that area such nightmare to play against with Trent dodgy form defensively we need take advantage.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I bumped into this from Martinelli. Seems to be a true gooner. Is it possible that he has signed 5+2 year contract in 2020? :D

It might be because of how he seems to love Arsenal, but I have never heard of such a contract. Well there shouldn't be any worries about him not extending.

Tell.

He will always get love in this country due to the workrate & passion tax.

Tbf to him I think he benefits the team in intangibles more than his g/a output on paper.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Alexis Sanchez didn't get double figures in a season for goals in his career, until he was about 22/23, in his last season in Italy.

Gabby is like his regen, so plenty of time for him to improve his goal output (which injuries haven't helped to be fair) and just like Alexis we have another South America gem on our hands.

Honestly feel he could develop into our best player, just something about him.

Top Bottom