• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This is exactly what I thought you know.

Still waiting on the two huge ones ffs. Still, one is better than none but would have loved to lock Saliba down first. That’s the one most at risk.

@A__G did you listen to the full Fozcast with Deeney? Makes me think Saka will be given the bag aka highest paid player and Saliba will leave or be the same.

Reactions: A_G

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Nelli looked good and successfully took on Walker a couple of times after coming on. Immediate improvement on his recent performances where he couldn’t even beat Doherty 1v1 for example. I don’t know if it’s the competition from Trossard or the contract that had this effect but it’s good to see.

baccy_man

Established Member
Good to see that Gabbi, has signed up to a new contract he should improve as he is still a young player,
Hopefully Saka and Saliba, sign up soon.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Hopefully this new contract will give him the kick up the butt he needs. Similarly to Gabriel I think this new contract will turn him into a Super Saiyan.

I feel like Nelli is the most polarising player right now. I’ve heard some people call him a Balon D’or talent and others say he’s no better than Walcott. Very extreme views. I wonder why that is.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I feel like Nelli is the most polarising player right now. I’ve heard some people call him a Balon D’or talent and others say he’s no better than Walcott. Very extreme views. I wonder why that is.
Because AM has to have one starting player who they can bash. There's no one else they can bash currently, so it has to be Martinelli because his form has dropped somewhat from the start of the season when he was very good.

And they can't fathom that a young player might have ups and downs once in a while.

FnUtvcCXoAMxjZg

FnUtvcvXkAIn6jb

Latest posts+

Top Bottom