• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great goal, took it brilliantly.

Best LW in the league, as he's playing with pressure on every league game...if he was playing for a team that can lose 7-0 to Liverpool (as a random example) and doing his stuff, then he couldn't be seen as the best in the league...imho...

Pop Tart

Established Member
He is a constant goal threat, thought the criticism post world cup was very very harsh especially when he signed the contract as if people wanted another auba on here and boy were people on here wanting auba to fail as soon as he signed dat ting

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Most goals in a season by a player 21 or under since Anelka.

I don't think he's easy to upgrade on at a pure output level tbh. When you factor in his age, scope for improvement and workrate it makes it even harder I think.
Never said he was easy to upgrade on, just not buying that you need this type of player. It’s the type of fluff people make up when a guy isn’t playing well, I debate that stuff.

Please stop attaching my name to these other arguments though, you’re contributing to some of the BS tags I get. :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
My boy keeps delivering. Great goal today with his left as well.

Martinelli and Saka so good with both feet. Such an asset to have two wingers that can deliver with both feet.

Had to look it up, but 7 mil seems like such a steal now. Great find from our scouts honestly.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Certain man was crying for Pepe until his last breath because he wears the latest Louboutin designers even though he was tripping over his own feet on the pitch. Meanwhile Saka and Martinelli are firing Arsenal to a PL title but man is constantly looking for upgrades because reasons.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
What’s that Welsh plumber from Croydon saying?
Georgian plumber from Maradona close to 20 goals and assists EACH btw.

Martinelli has been great take nothing away from him but this guy is the same age and could well win the league and CL in his first season in Europe

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Certain man was crying for Pepe until his last breath because he wears the latest Louboutin designers even though he was tripping over his own feet on the pitch.
Pepe wearing Louboutin :lol:

Certain man feeling encouraged to just say anything at this point. Shouldn't you be outside celebrating in your Feyenoord Cruyff shirt anyway.

Top Bottom