• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Why are people crying about him crying :lol: stop tryna increase your perceived **** size. If he performs for us I don’t give a **** what he does.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Why are people crying about him crying :lol: stop tryna increase your perceived **** size. If he performs for us I don’t give a **** what he does.
lol it's not a **** size thing, you can see couple pages back when guys were threatening over his injury and I completely waved it off cause I knew.

He's kinda cried wolf before, you could even tell Mikel didn't quite know what to make of it.

Guys were on here awaiting scan news shivering :lol:

GunnerShy

lol it's not a **** size thing, you can see couple pages back when guys were threatening over his injury and I completely waved it off cause I knew.

He's kinda cried wolf before, you could even tell Mikel didn't quite know what to make of it.

Can totally understand him crying in this instance.

He's 19 coming off a long term injury. You go over your ankle like that and you usually hear a crack and the first thought is, fk I've broken it.

That said, not only is he a similar player to Sanchez, he's a diva like him too. Plays up contact a lot. It's a bit hard when watching live to work out if he's genuinely hurt or just received a knock.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Oh yeah I don't mean about the injury thing, I'm just saying that some people keep going on about not liking having 'cry baby' players. For me idc as long as they are good players and give everything. People complain about players not caring but at least crying means they care about winning or furthering their ability/career.

And yeh I was one of the people shivering about the injury :lol:. This is Arsenal football club the football gods hate us and I won't be persuaded otherwise. Partey comes as a man who has hardly missed football through injury and turns into prime Abou Diaby. You can't write some of this **** and all this bad luck over the years has given me PTSD.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I don't mean to derail the thread further, but here is the full video.

Henry's face throughout the vid is absolutely priceless. :rofl:

Nothing awkward about it, imo. His son coming up is adorable, and his mother in tears is so sweet.

bergholt

That said, not only is he a similar player to Sanchez, he's a diva like him too. Plays up contact a lot. It's a bit hard when watching live to work out if he's genuinely hurt or just received a knock.

Just a classic South American forward, wear their heart on their sleeve. Messi's actually more reserved than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom