<

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by pigge, Dec 7, 2019.

1. grange

grange Well-Known Member

Why did Arteta make it sound like Gunnersaurus sneaked into the pre-game training session and shot Martinelli in the back? Wtf?

2. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It was obvious, Arteta went off that moment when he saw Martinelli in tears in the medical room and Arsenal twitter copied. Should know now our Brazilian Prince cries even when the next episode of his reality soap is not out yet.

3. Kysus

Kysus Well-Known Member

Tbf those minor knocks can sometimes feel worse than the major ones in the beginning especially without much experience.
    Lad clearly just lives and breathes football, so the feeling of again being sidelined for a long period just a shock for the system.

I prefer people who express themselves and their emotions. Repressing the urge to cry because you wanna be a tough guy is pretty sad and weak actually. Fear of appearing being vulnerable.

Red London, North5, berric and 3 others like this.
  4. shoot for the top

shoot for the top Well-Known Member

In 1-2 when he will become a world-beater, and then Real Madrid will buy him for 200 mil.

5. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

Almost as bad as his statue...

Riou likes this.
  6. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

United being top shows how odd this season is. They've had like 5 convincing performances all season and have been bad in a lot of games. They are being carried by sheer talent, because tactically they are a mess

Iceman10 and GoonerJay24 like this.
  7. Geofranco

Geofranco Well-Known Member

They've played some knob teams. I have no doubt a losing streak is on the horizon. We actually had the most difficult schedule to start the season. Playing Liverpool, Man United, Man City, Sp**s all away from home already.

8. razörist

Pussio.

9. Jack_the_boy

Jack_the_boy Definitely Not Manberg

10. North5

North5 Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

11. Trilly

Trilly Full-Time Respecter Of Women Trusted

Legend.

12. Trilly

Trilly Full-Time Respecter Of Women Trusted

I think when asked about it, it was for his teammates. Something like that anyway.

13. razörist

Its good that he’s mega talented or I would have made fun of him. He gets away with it for now. Come on Gabby, trust your body!

14. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Say Yeh or You're Making The List Trusted

Definitely a cry baby, replaced Ospina who died every game :lol:.

I'm so happy @Penn_ reminded me of the time when Gabriel Paulista was stretchered off in tears, only to play the next game :lol:. Gotta love the emotion haha.

15. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

:lol:

From that clip looks like he might even be in contention for Palace.

16. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief Trusted

Great news and he definitely should sit the Palace game out

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  17. Jack_the_boy

Jack_the_boy Definitely Not Manberg

You guys just don’t understand the mental or psychological battle for top athletes when coming back from long term injuries. Watch the Bellerin documentary.

Gabi Martinelli - He can cry when he wants!

18. novar

novar Well-Known Member

Almost made it, but he's not Willian

19. Macho

Macho Has Trust Issues With Processes Trusted

Top Tear :lol:

20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Happy we not putting too much not needed pressure on him specially after returning from injury he is a youngster can't expect him to play 90 mins because he not saka level he'll get alot of minutes.