• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If Auba is out, he play vs Utd at some point. He'll be really hungry too snd I just hope his intelligence matches the physical effort.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How does he not atleast play off the bench? What if Wilian comes on again....whats the point with him.
We don't know well Martinelli recovered after the weekend, he might still have been carrying some fatigue.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Cmon. man bull ****. He was named on the bench.

Fatigue to just 15 minutes off the bench?
Could've been tactical as well, if Arteta thinks Willian is more likely to put in defensive work than him.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Willian came on because he was the only number 10 who could replace Smith Rowe. Martinelli cannot play in a 10.
Wilian is not a number 10.

Plus he doesnt deserve to have minutes in front of Martinelli. With Ødegaard signing, better be the last of Willshit.

zilfy

How does he not atleast play off the bench? What if Wilian comes on again....whats the point with him.
Did you watch the last match? He was ready to come on at the 65 minute mark.

Just as he was about to replace pepe, ESR got injured. Would you prefer gabby to play at 10?

Dont worry, he'll get plenty of minutes with this nutty fixture list ahead of us

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Am I missing something or this guy doesn't have a single attribute that would suggest he should play wide?
The guy can score goals, has pace and works hard, sound more like a CF than a winger for me. Can't dribble, can't cross, not reliable on the ball to play wide, although the same goes for Auba.
Not sure what's this obsession with playing our forwards out wide, not every forward will be Henry, time to accept that

novar

Doesn't seem to be coached to do anything other than run around, can see him getting less gametime from here onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom