• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hope the rumour that Arteta is grooming him to take over the CF spot is true.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's an absolute gem. I prefer him wide, but Martinelli, ESR, Saka and hopefully Ødegaard is an embarrassment of riches in relation to young forwards. Pepe isn't old either.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
10 minutes today as he watched Aubameyang stink the place up for umpteenth time this season.

Feel sorry for him.
Don't forget the 10 mins midweek and 10 mins Benfica first leg. Plenty time to prove himself 😆

Pop Tart

Established Member
Really pisses me off with arteta, clear from first half that auba of the front 3 was really bad. Yet he fails to bring him on for start of second half. He never makes much changes at halftime. Can only think of 3 games in the league this season.

This boy is pace and can dribble. He is a handful. Takes at least 5 mins to get into the game. That's why the 10 min cameo time was silly

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can't expect player to do much in 10 minutes and he been out of team like 2 months he need to play more

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

bahaha this guy is the new Pepe

"He needs more than 10 minutes plisss Mikel 😭😭😭" unlucky.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
The best position for Martinelli is CF/SS with freedom of movement to explore the spaces and putting the initial pressure on the defenders... even because he is a high-risk player who likes to be at the end of the plays.

4-4-2 or 3-5-2 would be the best tactical for him.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

bahaha this guy is the new Pepe

"He needs more than 10 minutes plisss Mikel 😭😭😭" unlucky.

arsenalfantv GIF

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He is a victim of a shortsighted manager and a short term approach by the club, which happened when they've split roles that were all under Wenger before.
Some 15 years ago, Wenger was happy to sell Vieira and start something new with Fabregas and Diaby, while today, we are giving massive contracts to players in their 30's at the expense of younger players who would give us bigger long term value. Vieira was obviously 2x better than Laca and Auba, just to give you an idea of the importance of that great decision Wenger made

We have this situation today:

Martinelli: Auba/Laca
Nelson: Willian
Saliba: Luiz

Young players blocked in favor of players at the end of their careers just milking their final contracts, but the problem happened that the short term approach didn't really pay off if you look at the table (could be fixed by winning the EL)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If I’m marti I leave this club and go become a star at Dortmund or something. He done more in his first 30s against Liverpool than Auba did in 75 minutes but I know who starts the next game.
Chances will come he have to stay patient managers always put experience players ahead of youngster until the point where that experience player not performing. ESR for example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom