• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really pisses me off with arteta, clear from first half that auba of the front 3 was really bad. Yet he fails to bring him on for start of second half. He never makes much changes at halftime. Can only think of 3 games in the league this season.

This boy is pace and can dribble. He is a handful. Takes at least 5 mins to get into the game. That's why the 10 min cameo time was silly
Well he actually took Martinelli off at halftime vs United for Willian. Arteta has inconsistent non negotiables and he won't take Auba off earlier to avoid a backlash.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Start Martinelli in every Pl match, there's nothing left to play for.
What if he does really well......Arteta has to play him. You have two senior players with big influence in Auba and laca and a kid from Brazil. Its easier to just bench the kid as you wont face any backlash from him. On merit Auba should be benched as he simply has not performed. But he is the captain so you cant bench you captain

samshere

Why so serieuse?
What if he does really well......Arteta has to play him. You have two senior players with big influence in Auba and laca and a kid from Brazil. Its easier to just bench the kid as you wont face any backlash from him. On merit Auba should be benched as he simply has not performed. But he is the captain so you cant bench you captain
Arteta has benched Auba before. And he'll get more leeway if Martinelli doesn't perform. Fans always support youth.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Martinelli is an intuitive player and depends on his movement to perform (since he is also technically a bit average player), and this movement that Martinelli wants to make will not always obey Arteta's rigid and structured tactical recommendations.

So basically, the worst thing that could happen to Arteta would be if Martinelli with his anarchy and "energy" started to get positive results, that would force him to change his whole philosophy to fit this player and change his ideas is maybe a non-negotiable thing for the Spanish, since he wants to win with the style of play that he has in his head, slow, patient and mechanical.

The easiest thing for Mikel would be to make Martinelli's role even more rigid and exposing his technical weaknesses (passes, ball control) or even much easier would be to burn him soon, leaving him without minutes until the Brazilian loses motivation and asks to leave, even on loan, this is what he may be is doing eventually.

I would like to see Martinelli more often, as CF and even as LW, SS in 4-4-2 being the ideal, but I don't think he is as bad or negative as Arteta think he is for Arsenal, in fact I think he can be a really interesting player, not a future ballon d'or winner or something (but to be honest neither are Ødegaard, Saka or ESR), but in Thomas Muller's mold.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Would like to see him start in the striker position for the rest of the season, but this is mikel we are talking about here, he'd rather start Willian as striker than go with the obvious choice.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I just think he does not rate this kid at all. He brings him on with so little time in a way so that he cannot do anything so that he does not have to pick him.

Olivier_Giroud

Martinelli is a GENERATIONAL TALENT while Arteta is a LOSER and a BIG TIME FRAUD. A mediocre ex -arsenal player cosplaying as a manager. No person in his right mind will consider Arteta as a manager. That is why we need to boot Arteta out NOW as we are wasting Martinelli's growing up years and we will probably lose him along with Saliba, etc because Arteta has this mean agenda of his.

The Club should now choose whether to keep what Klopp considers as a Talent of the Century or its former player who virtually achieve nothing as a player. Arteta is such a vile creature and low IQ. He has low self esteem issues that he is insecure and envious of talented players like Martinello or Özil, players who steal his thunder.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I saw an article headline about Arsenal talking about an Arsenal player with BIG POTENTIAL.

FFS - he was referring to Wilian. Fvcwit Arteta - hope Edu can his candy ass.
His support for Willian makes me sick, he said like 25 times how Willian improved in recent months, even though he didn't. A wishful cross that got converted by a sensational header from Gabriel, and he talks about him like we have Ronaldinho here.

I can't see atm what any of our forwards offer more than Martinelli, but the manager still makes him look like dogshit by playing him wide when the game is already dead.
Start him 3 games in row as a CF and see where that goes, won't be any worse than Laca, I promise

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Doubt he will start today, Arteta will go for his beloved Willian but if Martinelli doesn`t start against Sheffield United at the weekend, it`s obvious that Arteta doesn`t care at all about nurturing our clubs talent. Getting fed up with his treatent of Martinelli to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom