• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Never really got involved, feel a hopeless case like Nelson would have given the same output. Good he remained on the pitch and could tap in the ball but other than that, meh.

More stuff like this and the hype will eventually die, for good reason

Another bad commentary of yours. Nelson never showed he can match Martinelli output. Martinelli non-PK goals and assists were the highest per 90 minutes in the last season at Arsenal in fact, despite playing a lot in his own half helping the defense.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Very isolated out wide first half but was always determined to get involved and in most of our best moves. A lot more comfortable centrally in the 2nd half and rewarded with a goal, maybe a tap in but they all count.

HaffBR

He is really better as CF, but even in the center he was ignored a lot today though. Anyway he was the most agressive player offensively and that is very useful for this tedious Arsenal. He is atypically smarter closer to the goal too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Agree with mikel our fans just want to see youngsters play always i mean it's fair if it's French league but in PL we can't afford to put 5-6 youngsters in starting line up

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Basically the worse thing for Arteta is for Martinelli to start and play great - score a couple of g

Agree with mikel our fans just want to see youngsters play always i mean it's fair if it's French league but in PL we can't afford to put 5-6 youngsters in starting line up
Yeah we can...look where we are in the table. We are not going to get relegated...no hope for a European league finish. This is the perfect time.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Basically the worse thing for Arteta is for Martinelli to start and play great - score a couple of g

Yeah we can...look where we are in the table. We are not going to get relegated...no hope for a European league finish. This is the perfect time.
I mean early in season. probably now yes we can

HaffBR

He needs to see more minutes that's what I know.

I would like to see it eventually:

----------- Martinelli ---------
ESR ------ Ødegaard ----- Saka

more than:

----------- Laca ------------
Auba ---- Willian ----- Pepe

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I really don't understand how a coach can watch this guy in training every day and not play him more often. Like sure he might make mistakes or not stick to your plan to the letter, but he gives you intensity, forward thrust, energy, plus he's always trying to get a shot off, he'll take a shot if it's on his right, left or head. How can you not want a guy like that in your team more often.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I really don't understand how a coach can watch this guy in training every day and not play him more often. Like sure he might make mistakes or not stick to your plan to the letter, but he gives you intensity, forward thrust, energy, plus he's always trying to get a shot off, he'll take a shot if it's on his right, left or head. How can you not want a guy like that in your team more often.
He not totally fit seem every knock in ankle it's injury that injury against city in cup did really affected him of course he should play more he should play all remaining games this season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Considering how much Willian has played, plus how much of a turd he has been in that time, it's a bit difficult to expect the fans to be patient Mikel...especially with how promising Gabby has looked, can understand you being a bit careful with his injuries but still feel he should have played more.

Hoping he can kick on from here again!

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Never really got involved, feel a hopeless case like Nelson would have given the same output. Good he remained on the pitch and could tap in the ball but other than that, meh.

More stuff like this and the hype will eventually die, for good reason
Since when did troll accounts get "well-known member" stat ?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom