• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I love how focused he is at his age. Absolutely tore their RB to shreds. Relentless when he gets minutes and the rest of the team were energised by his pressing I felt (I know it’s only Sheffield Utd).

Arteta needs to be starting him now in the rest of the games. He can be our new Alexis, I’m sure of it.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Never really got involved, feel a hopeless case like Nelson would have given the same output. Good he remained on the pitch and could tap in the ball but other than that, meh.

More stuff like this and the hype will eventually die, for good reason
Were we watching the same game? Thought he was our best player in the first half, should have had a few assists. They couldn’t handle him at all

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Brilliant player he should be starting games. There is nothing much to be gained from playing Willian or Auba ahead of him on the left. Let him play and get him ready to start next season.

Pyres7

He looked like he was trying too hard to make a big impact. Especially in the first half, he got the ball in good positions but kept making the wrong decisions.

He'd probably be more relaxed if Arteta had at least been giving him at least 20-25 minutes off the bench regularly. It affects you if you know it might be weeks until you get on the pitch again.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
That's impressive English after just year in England.
was just thinking the same, I mean, pronunciation is a bit off but didn't make any silly mistakes like other ballers usually do. Now, compare that to Evra who was here for years but you can struggle to understand what he is saying at times

zhaggy

Wenger wanted Suarez, he wanted Vardy. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was involved in the scouting of Martinelli, he seems like he could be in that mould. Aggressive, tenacious, direct ugly bastard of a number 9. He needs to have a couple teeth removed and grow a unibrow to complete the look.

:) This post almost made me spill my coffee.
Must say i haven´t seen him using dark arts like the above mentioned players, especially Suarez.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
WHAT??! this isnt some special genius talent from Martinelli, he literally just tries harder and gives it a go. Willian hasn't scored a goal for us yet cos he's not even trying to.

Iceman10

Established Member
WHAT??! this isnt some special genius talent from Martinelli, he literally just tries harder and gives it a go. Willian hasn't scored a goal for us yet cos he's not even trying to.

Think there are some similarities between Arteta and Mourinho, and even Emery, in that they would be very happy with 1-0 being a standard result. Willian fits into such a set up, but for Mourinho at Spuds and Arteta/Emery at Arsenal they don’t have the defensive personnel to support that.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think there are some similarities between Arteta and Mourinho, and even Emery, in that they would be very happy with 1-0 being a standard result. Willian fits into such a set up, but for Mourinho at Spuds and Arteta/Emery at Arsenal they don’t have the defensive personnel to support that.
To think I thought Arteta was a modern day progressive coach. My hope initially was that he was going to be wenger-like/pep-like than moyes-like.

It turns out he's a paella pulis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom