• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

Alexis was just as good as Rooney at his peak imo as he was TOP10 in the world between 2013-2017. Rooney was a early peak player, peaked as a TOP10 between 2007-2011.

1*3elov287h_8BCEedt3yRXw.png

I also think Martinelli is more like Sanchez than Rooney in his style, not sure if can reach the level of the chilean, but let's see.

PD: I agree, btw, that he had to do a lot of work to improve things, but if still raw he can make impact, that means that his ceiling is high if can correct and optimize certain areas of his game, while there are a lot of teenagens already looking finished products.
Whoever made this graph shouldn't have an opinion regarding football ever again.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
you should get a warning for posting this **** lol
Alexis was just as good as Rooney at his peak imo as he was TOP10 in the world between 2013-2017. Rooney was a early peak player, peaked as a TOP10 between 2007-2011.

I also think Martinelli is more like Sanchez than Rooney in his style, not sure if can reach the level of the chilean, but let's see.

PD: I agree, btw, that he had to do a lot of work to improve things, but if still raw he can make impact, that means that his ceiling is high if can correct and optimize certain areas of his game, while there are a lot of teenagens already looking finished products.

Reactions: Kav

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

That pyramid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Calm down your vaginas bunch of sensible guys, you guys can make a pyramid worse than this I'm pretty sure. It was about young player 21yo and less if I remember.

About Martinelli he is a inside forward at LW, not a CF, so it is not a surprise he played bad, he has no spatial awaness playing on the middle, just unconfortable there... also playing in the CF position kills some of his best assets too, ball carrying ability, defensive work (he can lead the line on the left and is very eficient on his own side defending) and even his goal involvement in the sequences, as offers the same or more threat coming from the side, he likes to receive the ball 1vs1 with the defender too and not with his back to the goal.

Still,

With Martinellli today

Expected Goals Arsenal 0.94 - 1.13 West Brom.
Results 2-0
Minutes: 61

Without Martinelli

Expected Goals Arsenal 0.13 - 0.70 West Brom
Result 1-1
Minutes: 29

Coincidence?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Exactly. I thought it was obvious. It is not a Pelé-Maradona list or something.

Anelka should be higher up though, Fabregas too.

There is a few that should be moved around tbh, but think I see what you were trying to say now.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Still,

With Martinellli today

Expected Goals Arsenal 0.94 - 1.13 West Brom.
Results 2-0
Minutes: 61

Without Martinelli

Expected Goals Arsenal 0.13 - 0.70 West Brom
Result 1-1
Minutes: 29

Coincidence?
Chappelle Show Lol GIF

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That Emerson Royal lad is in it too, we could have 3! Is it like a Brazil youth team, or B-team, or what? There are some decent players there, but none of the best ones.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That Emerson Royal lad is in it too, we could have 3! Is it like a Brazil youth team, or B-team, or what? There are some decent players there, but none of the best ones.
It’s the U-23 team with three overage players.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
I expect him to be top scorer of the tournament.

Not sure, I think Jardine would put Rodrygo on the left, Antony on the right and Pedro upfront.
Rodrygo and Antony are capped since ever in the Brazilian NT squad (youth level) and they are former Santos and São Paulo players (and not an former Ituano player with almost no caps like Martinelli).

and Jardine/Tite/etc aren't very meritocratics, they just put in the first XI what they know (veterans).

But if Martinelli is IN, I expect him to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom