• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How many minutes before Xmas do we think? Behind Auba, Pepe and Saka on the wings and behind Lacazette, Nketiah and maybe Balogun up top. Not to mention any new signings in the next three weeks.

I’ll say 3 apps with less than 70 mins combined before a January loan.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How many minutes before Xmas do we think? Behind Auba, Pepe and Saka on the wings and behind Lacazette, Nketiah and maybe Balogun up top. Not to mention any new signings in the next three weeks.

He'll come on one game in September and score, get 1 start be brought off on 65th minute and not play for another month, expect this cycle to repeat all season or until as you say gets a loan in January.

Tomb Bombadil

We have 10 players for the 4 positions upfront (if you include Balogun). I guess one of Nketiah (sold) or Balogun (loan) will leave us and I also think Nelson will be loaned out. I guess then he would become some gam time at least.

If we get another player in Maddison/Ode it could be difficult. If someones coming I still hope we can ship out Wilian. Then we would have 8 players for 4 positions.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Big season for him, he needs to play. If he's not getting minutes before christmas he should go on loan.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Loan him to Leeds. He’s perfect for Bielsa’s high press and Bamford would be an excellent foil for his runs. He’ll not develop under our manager.

REWB

He had a chance to play in Balogan when he was clean through... but lost control of the ball and had to play it out wide to Pepe...Im watch this guy carefully this season, im not buying the hype. Maybe he should play as a striker and not out wide.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He had a chance to play in Balogan when he was clean through... but lost control of the ball and had to play it out wide to Pepe...Im watch this guy carefully this season, im not buying the hype. Maybe he should play as a striker and not out wide.

Yeah, he's been hyped to the moon by the fans but he's still extremely raw, and has never really ever put in consistent performances. If I'm honest I don't really see a potential world class player in there, but again he is still young and is playing in a broken team.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
As a winger I don't see a high ceiling at all.. As a cf he's got interesting qualities that suggests he'll be a prolific goalscorer.

I believe his best attribute is how dangerous he is around the box. Looks to have the predatory instincts. His dribbling and passing need some work. He is even pretty good in the air for his size, but he really has to learn the art of playing CF. It takes time to adapt to that position, especially for a team looking to compete at the highest level. Think he needs a loan to get as much practice as possible.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I believe his best attribute is how dangerous he is around the box. Looks to have the predatory instincts. His dribbling and passing need some work. He is even pretty good in the air for his size, but he really has to learn the art of playing CF. It takes time to adapt to that position, especially for a team looking to compete at the highest level. Think he needs a loan to get as much practice as possible.

His movement around the box is elite already, his finishing technique and tenacity too is what makes him an interesting cf prospect for me. Definitely needs to learn how to properly play as a cf, but that's where he should be developed, the more I watch him the more obvious it seems. As a winger his best qualities don't really show and all his weaknesses are exposed..

Yeah I think a loan would do him good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom