• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’m sure Arteta rates him, just like Saka who gets rotated a bit too.

Two explanations I can think of is,
- It’s Arteta’s style of football or
- Certain areas of the pitch or so weak he just can’t risk too many adventurous players

We can conclude that Arteta clearly favours experience which goes against him and Saka as well.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I’m sure Arteta rates him, just like Saka who gets rotated a bit too.

Two explanations I can think of is,
- It’s Arteta’s style of football or
- Certain areas of the pitch or so weak he just can’t risk too many adventurous players

We can conclude that Arteta clearly favours experience which goes against him and Saka as well.

No harm in rotation but if Gabi comes back ok and starts firing again, he will displace laca and eddie pretty quickly. I want to see Auba, Gabi and Pepe together.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Maybe some people would need to read what the main man has to say about playing youth himself.

He doesn't want to burn them out, and I see that as big reason why Saka doesn't start all the time, eventhough performs well. And he rates Martinelli for sure.

I have a lot of faith in the young talent we have at the football club, but we need the right stability and foundations around them to make sure they develop in the right way, at the right moment, with the right amount of talent behind them.

“But to do that, it’s a process and if you want to speed up that process, you risk burning them and burning all the process – and you cannot do that.

We have some young players who are playing more football than they probably should be doing, but they’re showing great maturity and lot of personality to play in difficult moments which is great for their experience.

“But as well we need the other players to support them the right way, and that’s what we are trying to achieve.

To find this balance to be very competitive but as well very excited about the future ahead of us.”

https://arseblog.news/2020/06/arteta-we-have-give-young-talent-the-right-foundations/

Keplaz

Can't wait till this guys back. So exiting to watch. So unfazed by opposition and will work to be everything he can be. He's gonna return when we least expect it and get a reaction like Cena at the Royal Rumble.

This concerns me a bit. When he was fit he wasn't selected much. His new contract tells me he's valued though and will see plenty of game time, in Europa League and cup comps if nothing else.

Good shout this. Similar playing styles. Very precise dribbling, good with both feel, strong work ethic. I definitely see it.
Oi! Did he take out Triple H!? That clip was very disatisfying. How does it end!?
(I could probably just Google it but meh.)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oi! Did he take out Triple H!? That clip was very disatisfying. How does it end!?
(I could probably just Google it but meh.)

Cena and HHH went nose to nose...before Carlito came from behind (bit cheeky!) and eliminated them both and went on to win the match itself...was a good Royal Rumble.

Relic

https://www.arsenal.com/news/im-more-confident-i-can-feel-my-knee-better

*Our Brazilian forward is working hard to return before the end of the year from a knee injury, but he is optimistic about what the future holds.

“I’m feeling very well, I’m regaining confidence and I can feel my knee is better,” he said. “After an injury like this you are kind of scared to force the knee again but the past couple of weeks it has been fine and soon I can start training with the ball."

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
https://www.arsenal.com/news/im-more-confident-i-can-feel-my-knee-better

*Our Brazilian forward is working hard to return before the end of the year from a knee injury, but he is optimistic about what the future holds.

“I’m feeling very well, I’m regaining confidence and I can feel my knee is better,” he said. “After an injury like this you are kind of scared to force the knee again but the past couple of weeks it has been fine and soon I can start training with the ball."

Super anxious about this.
And if he stays fit, will he maintain his speed like Robben did over his entire career or be like most others in that sense and significantly lose there?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe people are actually wrestling fans, always assumed people were meme:ing that **** :lol::lol:

If you look at it as a ridiculous tv show, rather than a sport, it's much more enjoyable...well, it used to be anyway...it's a bit **** now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom