• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People need to stay patient we can't field team of youngsters in PL we already playing 2 players ESR saka and pushing them to limit we need to stay patient with Saliba and Gabi.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That run of games coming up will tell us a lot about him, if he doesn’t play much it’s fair to question whether Arteta rates him.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
If he is not the type of player that Arteta likes, as soon as he leaves (on loan or sale), the better. Better to play in Brazil or an average European team than not to play at all.

Arteta isn't here to develop any player, but to win matches and if he has his game tactics and the player is not suitable, he has right to remove him from the team. Arteta has already integrated other young players, and Martinelli didn't cost 30 or 50 million, but 6 or 7.

I mean, it is a coach's preference and it needs to be respected, it is only interesting to be honest here and not mislead the player about opportunities he will never have, bring the last 15 minutes of the Benfica game to the question and say that he didn't take the opportunity already seems a bit dishonest to me.... better be honest to say that he doesn't fancy the player and that he will look for another one in the summer and we will all be grateful.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
People need to stay patient we can't field team of youngsters in PL we already playing 2 players ESR saka and pushing them to limit we need to stay patient with Saliba and Gabi.

Gabi needs to be loaned to some Brazilian teams (the same way Saliba was to one of his homecountry team), I'm sure Martinelli can find himself here playing for Santos, Corinthians, São Paulo, these types of teams, perhaps other like Athletico-PR, Fluminense, mid-table teams.
Martinelli is just not an elite EPL player for now, so he needs to get minutes and his confidence back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gabi needs to be loaned to some Brazilian teams (the same way Saliba was to one of his homecountry team), I'm sure Martinelli can find himself here playing for Santos, Corinthians, São Paulo, these types of teams, perhaps other like Athletico-PR, Fluminense, mid-table teams.
Martinelli is just not an elite EPL player for now, so he needs to get minutes and his confidence back.
Don't think he need loan just get back to his sharpness again look at Greenwood for example at utd very similar problems despite having chances

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
What a joke.

He'd be playing for many clubs in the Premier League. Arteta just refuses to select him as he has senior favoritism.

Martinelli is much better footballer than Richarlison. I wish he gets a Premier League loan next season if Areteta is somehow still our manager. Basically,I don't see how Areteta is try to integrate Martinelli at all. He continues to rely on Auba/Laca - 30+ players and forgets about our future.

Bergkamp had Henry.
Wright had Anelka
Henry had Van Persie

Now what.

LG10

Guys think about this: he has come back from a serious injury and rolled his ankle in a warm up. That is seriously concerning and suggests coordination issues, arteta loves him and is just protecting him. Probably his favorite player, gonna get the 10 shirt next season.

The minute he was back from his acl injury he starts in our most important game of the season at that point against Chelsea. But the scholars on am deduce that arteta must hate him!

Moah

He should be getting minutes with the under 23 squad. He should be playing games be it with the first team or not.

KenyanGoon

The truth is Arteta has his favorites and very rarely rotates. Its one aspect of him I dont like. Martinelli, Chambers, Nketiah, Balogun and Reiss have all been essentially frozen out. I would have hoped having seen Martinelli's form early last season that he would do his best to get him back to that form by playing him as often as possible. Instead he brings on Auba when we have the game already won.

blaze_of_glory

Really hope he can live up to the promise he showed last year but I've decided I'm not going to get too attached to players any more. Betrayed by Cesc, betrayed in a different way by Özil, still getting death threats for being so consistently correct about Giroud in the face of the mob, etc.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Guys think about this: he has come back from a serious injury and rolled his ankle in a warm up. That is seriously concerning and suggests coordination issues, arteta loves him and is just protecting him. Probably his favorite player, gonna get the 10 shirt next season.

The minute he was back from his acl injury he starts in our most important game of the season at that point against Chelsea. But the scholars on am deduce that arteta must hate him!
Arteta don’t love him nor rate him much. He didn’t rate him when he first took over and when martinelli came back we were in real crisis and Arteta was trying anything. Now he has less pressure he goes back to not knowing him. I can see him being loaned out next season

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think people should relax a bit. I hope Mikel sees him as a CF long term and will give him a go there. Because as a winger he probably doesn't do enough in terms of what Arteta requires from his wide players. There's a reason he's prioritised putting Saka and ESR there, why he continues to show faith in Willian, what he wants from Pepe. These are all ball players, Martinelli is like Auba when he was played left wing, it's so obvious that he's a forward being played on the wing.

The worry would be if Mikel didn't think he had enough to play CF either, then he wouldn't really have a place and he'd have a lot to do to work himself into favour.

Moah

The only reason I am mad about the way he is handled is the amount of time he needlessly spends on the bench. Just let him play with the youth team and help him develop his physique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom