• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy ®

I actually don’t think Keown is a bad pundit. Don’t agree with everything he says but generally knows what he’s talking about and doesn’t hold back.

best for me are:

Roy keane
Marcotti
Neville
Redknapp

worst:
Rio Ferdinand
Patrice Evra
Robbie savage.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I can't wait to see him with a proper manager. I hope it's here and not somewhere else.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
People have cried incessantly about his absences, but the cold hard truth is he simply hasn't done enough since he's returned from injury. He hasn't taken his chances. He's had a **** reintroduction and it's gutting.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People have cried incessantly about his absences, but the cold hard truth is he simply hasn't done enough since he's returned from injury. He hasn't taken his chances. He's had a **** reintroduction and it's gutting.
STFU ffs lol. What’s gone wrong with you? You have this anti youth thing?

He’s looked good for a while, showed flashes, worked his backside off, but hasn’t been given a run to get into his groove again.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I actually don’t think Keown is a bad pundit. Don’t agree with everything he says but generally knows what he’s talking about and doesn’t hold back.

best for me are:

Roy keane
Marcotti
Neville
Redknapp

worst:
Rio Ferdinand
Patrice Evra
Robbie savage.
I love Marcotti, although he's obviously more of a journalist he always comes up with good ideas and thinks slightly out the box. Although he's definitely low key biased against Arsenal :lol:. Do you watch the Gab and Juls show? I think Gab compensates for the fact that Julien Laurens is an Arsenal fan, but I love the show.

I like Neville although he's been a bit pathetic recently with some of the stuff he has said about ESL- Simon Jordan actually said something good for once on that matter. But Neville is a high tier pundit and Carra is up there too. I actually used to like Liam Rosenior on The Debate but because of his lacklustre playing career he never get's the big gig.

Sky generally have much better pundits than BT. BT is a terrible ****ing broadcaster. They either have people who have terrible football knowledge eg. Savage, or mind numbingly boring eg. Hargreaves. Also, considering they cover European football they have know cultured pundits on there. When watching the first leg I heard a butchering of multiple names. Dracker for Draxler, Mbeppe for Mbappe, and La Massala for La Masia. All in the same night, absolutely embarassing EDL stuff.

Re Sp**s I think Redknapp and Jenas are biased little ****s personally, they definitely are low in the pecking order for me. You have all these pundits who are extra critical of their own teams like Keane, Keown etc but the Sp**s ones are just always fighting for their club. It's quite unprofessional and it shows the mentality that surrounds that insecure tin pot club.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
STFU ffs lol. What’s gone wrong with you? You have this anti youth thing?

He’s looked good for a while, showed flashes, worked his backside off, but hasn’t been given a run to get into his groove again.
If he had done well, he'd have had more playing time, simple as that. I rate him but he's looked headless and doesn't look like he has a position yet. If I was anti-youth Id be against Saka, ESR etc, but they've ben consistent enough to keep their places.

Who is he going to displace on either flank or up front? You're off your face.

1 goal and 2 assists in 20 appearances ffs? If he was 5 years older you'd want him strung up. Your obsession with youth is worrying.

Breezy ®

I love Marcotti, although he's obviously more of a journalist he always comes up with good ideas and thinks slightly out the box. Although he's definitely low key biased against Arsenal :lol:. Do you watch the Gab and Juls show? I think Gab compensates for the fact that Julien Laurens is an Arsenal fan, but I love the show.

I like Neville although he's been a bit pathetic recently with some of the stuff he has said about ESL- Simon Jordan actually said something good for once on that matter. But Neville is a high tier pundit and Carra is up there too. I actually used to like Liam Rosenior on The Debate but because of his lacklustre playing career he never get's the big gig.

Sky generally have much better pundits than BT. BT is a terrible ****ing broadcaster. They either have people who have terrible football knowledge eg. Savage, or mind numbingly boring eg. Hargreaves. Also, considering they cover European football they have know cultured pundits on there. When watching the first leg I heard a butchering of multiple names. Dracker for Draxler, Mbeppe for Mbappe, and La Massala for La Masia. All in the same night, absolutely embarassing EDL stuff.

Re Sp**s I think Redknapp and Jenas are biased little ****s personally, they definitely are low in the pecking order for me. You have all these pundits who are extra critical of their own teams like Keane, Keown etc but the Sp**s ones are just always fighting for their club. It's quite unprofessional and it shows the mentality that surrounds that insecure tin pot club.

Redknapp isn’t on there for his football insight really. More for his character. Some of the things he comes out with is the sort of stuff someone down my local pub would say. :lol:

Bloodbather

Established Member

We've wasted him on the wing this season. He's a number 9 all day. The Villarreal keeper certainly wouldn't have had 5 mins on the ball with Gabi up top.
It annoys me to no end that Gabi doesn't get opportunities at #9. It's been clear since last season that he's a CF going forward and we are hell bent on playing him on the wing.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
It annoys me to no end that Gabi doesn't get opportunities at #9. It's been clear since last season that he's a CF going forward and we are hell bent on playing him on the wing.
He's too far away from the goal at LW, similar to Auba, they're practically on the touchline most games. Gabi presses for fun, which is a great attribute as a CF, he's great in the air and a really good finisher. It's no coincidence all his best performances last season came when he was up top and more involved in the play.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
If he had done well, he'd have had more playing time, simple as that. I rate him but he's looked headless and doesn't look like he has a position yet. If I was anti-youth Id be against Saka, ESR etc, but they've ben consistent enough to keep their places.

Who is he going to displace on either flank or up front? You're off your face.

1 goal and 2 assists in 20 appearances ffs? If he was 5 years older you'd want him strung up. Your obsession with youth is worrying.
I more shocked with you then anyone. You were the guy that called it like he saw it with Özil.

How can you look at just numbers when talking about Martinelli. Why don't you look at minutes played?

FFS - Arteta has not given him a run of matches together. He has played a bit part role in a position that not his strength. FFS the manager said he was a number 9, but went with no strikers in the biggest match of teh season.

I don't trust your judgment anymore - you were right on Özil, butu now act like DT from AFTV.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I more shocked with you then anyone. You were the guy that called it like he saw it with Özil.

How can you look at just numbers when talking about Martinelli. Why don't you look at minutes played?

FFS - Arteta has not given him a run of matches together. He has played a bit part role in a position that not his strength. FFS the manager said he was a number 9, but went with no strikers in the biggest match of teh season.

I don't trust your judgment anymore - you were right on Özil, butu now act like DT from AFTV.
He's been a let down which ever way you want to spin it. I understand he's a firm favourite on here with most and he should be because he's shown enough in the past, but go ahead and tell me you aren't disappointed. I am, and I'm a fan of his. I think he's been a disappointment and Im cool with it. Im not condemning him to the scrap heap, Im telling it as I see it. You don't have to trust my judgement, I never asked you to in the first place :lol:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He's been a let down which ever way you want to spin it. I understand he's a firm favourite on here with most and he should be because he's shown enough in the past, but go ahead and tell me you aren't disappointed. I am, and I'm a fan of his. I think he's been a disappointment and Im cool with it. Im not condemning him to the scrap heap, Im telling it as I see it. You don't have to trust my judgement, I never asked you to in the first place :lol:
How can I be dissapointed? He has looked the part when trusted.

With Emery, he played as a number 9 and flourised. He is clearly meant for that role but has to sacrificie and play out wide. Even out wide, he looks polished - but that's not where he is going to score goals. You can clearly tell that he's been told to say close to the touchline instead of cutting in...that is the manager, not the player.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How can I be dissapointed? He has looked the part when trusted.

With Emery, he played as a number 9 and flourised. He is clearly meant for that role but has to sacrificie and play out wide. Even out wide, he looks polished - but that's not where he is going to score goals. You can clearly tell that he's been told to say close to the touchline instead of cutting in...that is the manager, not the player.
You'd expect more wherever he played. He's had his moments like you'd expect a talented player like him to have, but not enough of them for me. Who is he supposed to get a long run in the side over, Auba or Laca? That's not happening unless you give any manager serious enough food for thought, and he hasn't done that. You don't get forever at this level. You have to grab your chances when they come. He'll get plenty more anyway, he's only 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom