• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Paulista: No Entiendo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jm89

He's had two good games! Two in the space of his time here! He's awful and a squad player at best! Along with mustfai he is not what we need!

Rob holding is the better of the two and would rather see him have his chance!

Gabriel saved our behinds at least twice last night with superb last-ditch tackles.

He loves defending, and he's really improved his passing.

Loving him in this new formation, and deserves to be starting ahead of Mustafi, who has it all to prove.

karl

Gabriel really seems to have found his confidence now and is fired up. I still thought we missed the calm assurance of Holding last night though. Mustafi should wait for a while and reset.

mm76

Yer Da
Gabriel really seems to have found his confidence now and is fired up. I still thought we missed the calm assurance of Holding last night though. Mustafi should wait for a while and reset.

Gabriel's showing up a lot of people on this board, including me up to a point, though tbf to myself, i was impressed with his first few performances and i've been quicker to acknowledge his finding form again than some

karl

Gabriel's showing up a lot of people on this board, including me up to a point, though tbf to myself, i was impressed with his first few performances and i've been quicker to acknowledge his finding form again than some
He was progressing quite well until the Costa incident. That seemed to inhibit his assertive ways and make him less effective. I expect he was told to cool down and stand off, but it doesn't work for his style.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He had a very good reputation before he came here so I always thought there was a decent defender in him but we hadn't seen it much. He did a good job last season at RB but the last 2 games he has really come good. Lets hope it continues!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
When the defence are under so much pressure you have to look at those infront.

The opposition has had 20+ chances for the second time in three games.

The very best defenders will make mistakes under that pressure... & we dont have the very best.

Brett

Needs to go has become our new senderos.........squillaci....wenger manages to find these defenders every now and then.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
End of the line for him. He's clearly not good enough now, and don't think he's got the tools to ever be good enough.
He's not the biggest problem we have though. Just one of many players at the club that can't cut it.

Wiltshire

Pretty useless when it's not last ditch defending

What I'll never understand is how he can't still make a pass properly. I'm not saying a Boateng long pass to the striker, just a simple, okayish weighted pass forward.

Jm89

If he's still here come September that's me done, how can you have this player in your squad that ****s up so much! Useless player and if anyone is happy to keep him you are a deluded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom