• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Paulista (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Rather keep Gabby than Chambers. But if we get a good bid i won't mind.
Still buzzing over his performance in the FAcup semi, what a guy.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Sell both is the obvious answer & invest in quality.

If only one leaving hope its Chambers. Gabriel has height, aggression on him & seen him play at a higher level for us + Villareal.... Chambers also brings in twice the fee.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Got excited when I saw this.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Don't think we've got any chance of van Dijk now Chelsea are keen.

Can easily top our offer.

Don't think Chelsea are in for a CB, they just signed Rudiger while also having Azpilicueta, Cahill, David Luiz (all potential starters) and Christiansen as backup.

City however I can see coming in for van Dijk late in the transfer window which is why we must hurry. Liverpool is our only competition right now and Southampton would prefer us if we offer enough money.

say yes

forum master baiter
This is not true.

If Wenger wants player he say "come join the paradise" and the player is his. He is like that guy with 5g stash of cocaine at the club. Everyone wants to gramms in his pocket.

Wenger can talk all he wants but when Roman gets involved it's a different ballgame:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom