• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gamestation Trade-ins

shonsuperstar

Hey there. Before I start, if this topic isnt allowed just delete this.

After counting my pennies hoping to have enough to buy an Xbox 360 and game for £300 pounds I realized I only have £130. Can anyone give me a rough guess if this stuff is worth £170 or more:

PS2
3controllers
memory card
Burnout 2
Burnout3
Eyetoy Play 1
Eyetoy Play 3
SSX Tricky
SSX3
Jack and Daxter 1
Jack and Daxter 3
Robot Wars
Rayman M
Athens 2004
Final fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Dancing stage Megamix
Arsenal Club Football
Crash Twinsanity
Pro evo 5
Tekken Tag Tournament

Will this get me to the magical £300?
And before you say I'm crazy trading that much, if I kept the PS2 the only games I would ever play would be Burnout 3 and Pro Evo 5. And there will be a new Pro Evo out on 360 in a months time and there is already Burnout 4 released on it.
Any reply will do as I have no idea how much money this lot is worth.

Saville

mate that should be more than enough! ps2 and controller on it's own should get ya somewhere far!

Lukazan

Established Member
Hmm being completely honest I doubt you'll get £170 for that.

£100 would be my guess, but I am not totally sure.

What condition is the PS2, the controllers and all the games in? If they are all in good condition then maybe you'll be lucky..

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I turned in my old ps2 with 2 controllers and maybe 7-8 games including GTA San Andreas and Fifa 2005 the other were all bargain games and got three new xbox 360 games and and 3 moths xboxlive

Army of Me

Established Member

shonsuperstar

LuKaZaN said:

What condition is the PS2, the controllers and all the games in? If they are all in good condition then maybe you'll be lucky..
My friends all think its enough but I also doubt it is. Everything is in perfect condition and could almost be passed off as new. (except the cable on one controller is beggining to open)

And Army of Me, my friend traded in his broken PS2 for £45 so am hoping to get closer to £60 with the extra controllers and Memory card, I also have another non official memory card and an Action Replay pack.

Does anyone know if I can write everything down on a piece of paper including their condition and Gamestation can give me a rough idea? Or do I have to bring the actuall items in to the shop?

EDIT:
YeahBee said:
I turned in my old ps2 with 2 controllers and maybe 7-8 games including GTA San Andreas and Fifa 2005 the other were all bargain games and got three new xbox 360 games and and 3 moths xboxlive
So that would be roughly £120 trade in value?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Dunno mate ain't so familiar with pound to swedish KR that was why I wrote what I bought for it, I got roughly 2200 Swedish Kronors and one pound is 15 swedish Kronor so
2200/15= 150-ish but games may be more expensive over here we have higher taxes.
I am pretty sure that you can make them an offer if it is games you are after,. that was what I did.

edit: my ps2 and games was in mint condish and even if they were bargains they weren't pre-owned

JMT

Army of Me said:

Jesus...you must be bored.

seb_afc

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:

yeah unfortunatley i'd say about 100 quid if your lucky.

JMT

anyone want a ps2...2 original black controllers ..memory card..splintercell hitman fifa world cup gta... (all 3) marvel vs capcom.. juiced..ghost reacon, shrek 2, resident evil, nba live, gran turismo 4, wwf smackdown. raw vs smackdown, brothers in arms. looking for around the £150 mark. any one intrested let me know

go49oner

Established Member
- Åñð®éw - said:
anyone want a ps2...2 original black controllers ..memory card..splintercell hitman fifa world cup gta... (all 3) marvel vs capcom.. juiced..ghost reacon, shrek 2, resident evil, nba live, gran turismo 4, wwf smackdown. raw vs smackdown, brothers in arms. looking for around the £150 mark. any one intrested let me know

try Ebay

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom