<

Gamestation Trade-ins

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by shonsuperstar, Sep 22, 2006.

1. shonsuperstar

shonsuperstar New Member

Hey there. Before I start, if this topic isnt allowed just delete this.

After counting my pennies hoping to have enough to buy an Xbox 360 and game for £300 pounds I realized I only have £130. Can anyone give me a rough guess if this stuff is worth £170 or more:

PS2
    3controllers
    memory card
    Burnout 2
    Burnout3
    Eyetoy Play 1
    Eyetoy Play 3
    SSX Tricky
    SSX3
    Jack and Daxter 1
    Jack and Daxter 3
    Robot Wars
    Rayman M
    Athens 2004
    Final fantasy X
    Final Fantasy X-2
    Dancing stage Megamix
    Arsenal Club Football
    Crash Twinsanity
    Pro evo 5
    Tekken Tag Tournament

Will this get me to the magical £300?
    And before you say I'm crazy trading that much, if I kept the PS2 the only games I would ever play would be Burnout 3 and Pro Evo 5. And there will be a new Pro Evo out on 360 in a months time and there is already Burnout 4 released on it.
    Any reply will do as I have no idea how much money this lot is worth.

2. Saville

Saville New Member

mate that should be more than enough! ps2 and controller on it's own should get ya somewhere far!

3. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

Hmm being completely honest I doubt you'll get £170 for that.

£100 would be my guess, but I am not totally sure.

What condition is the PS2, the controllers and all the games in? If they are all in good condition then maybe you'll be lucky..

4. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

I turned in my old ps2 with 2 controllers and maybe 7-8 games including GTA San Andreas and Fifa 2005 the other were all bargain games and got three new xbox 360 games and and 3 moths xboxlive

5. Army of Me

Army of Me New Member Elite

6. shonsuperstar

shonsuperstar New Member

My friends all think its enough but I also doubt it is. Everything is in perfect condition and could almost be passed off as new. (except the cable on one controller is beggining to open)

And Army of Me, my friend traded in his broken PS2 for £45 so am hoping to get closer to £60 with the extra controllers and Memory card, I also have another non official memory card and an Action Replay pack.

Does anyone know if I can write everything down on a piece of paper including their condition and Gamestation can give me a rough idea? Or do I have to bring the actuall items in to the shop?

EDIT:
    So that would be roughly £120 trade in value?

7. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

Dunno mate ain't so familiar with pound to swedish KR that was why I wrote what I bought for it, I got roughly 2200 Swedish Kronors and one pound is 15 swedish Kronor so
    2200/15= 150-ish but games may be more expensive over here we have higher taxes.
    I am pretty sure that you can make them an offer if it is games you are after,. that was what I did.

edit: my ps2 and games was in mint condish and even if they were bargains they weren't pre-owned

8. JMT

JMT New Member

Jesus...you must be bored.

9. Army of Me

Army of Me New Member Elite

or just a really friendly and helpful guy.

nah, i was bored that day.

10. seb_afc

seb_afc New Member Trusted

yeah unfortunatley i'd say about 100 quid if your lucky.

11. shonsuperstar

shonsuperstar New Member

No worries. Turns out my mate wanted to sell his 360 so i struck a deal with him :D

12. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

Nice one. :)

13. 11vanpersie

11vanpersie New Member

why did he wants to sell it, just ou=t of intrest :)

14. shonsuperstar

shonsuperstar New Member

He wanted to buy a new PC.

15. JMT

JMT New Member

anyone want a ps2...2 original black controllers ..memory card..splintercell hitman fifa world cup gta... (all 3) marvel vs capcom.. juiced..ghost reacon, shrek 2, resident evil, nba live, gran turismo 4, wwf smackdown. raw vs smackdown, brothers in arms. looking for around the £150 mark. any one intrested let me know

16. go49oner

go49oner New Member

try Ebay

17. JMT

JMT New Member

havnt got a sellers account..... if anyone wants this stuff let me no.