• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is it just me or is England v San Marino the only WC qualifier that has ever taken place. Every time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like very unbalanced attack 2 attacking mids 1 winger 1 CF it's San Marino they probably took a week off from thier actual job.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That England kit tonight looked crap.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The more I look at the options big Gaz has at his disposal, the more I think Saka AND Sancho will be left out of the Euro squad.

If he goes with his 3 at the back rubbish he’ll likely only take 6 attackers.

Kane, Sterling and Rashford are guaranteed. He’ll want a proper backup to Kane so DCL will be the fourth to go and then the other two spots simply have to go to Grealish and Foden. Those four CM spots will go to Rice, Henderson, Mount and either Bellingham or Ward-Prowse.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

The more I look at the options big Gaz has at his disposal, the more I think Saka AND Sancho will be left out of the Euro squad.

Kane, Sterling and Rashford are guaranteed. He’ll want a proper backup to Kane so DCL will be the fourth to go and then the other two spots simply have to go to Grealish and Foden. Those four CM spots will go to Rice, Henderson, Mount and either Bellingham or Ward-Prowse.

He's going to **** the bed with his selections and tactics and England will do **** I bet. Annoyingly

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I reckon Saka gets in just because Chilwell has had an abysmal year and he Bukayo can back up Shaw and play multiple positions.

The fact he plays LWB will get him in. Sancho by all accounts took his eye off the ball during the pandemic. Think @Toby Andrl has said a few times he’s had a poor year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Southgate didn't play front 4 of
Sterling Grealish Sancho/Rashford
Kane then he nothing but criminal. 343 won't work with England

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Southgate going 4 at the back, it’s coming home ffs.

He's learning. Now if he could refrain from picking two number 6's then England might be getting somewhere. Rice-Phillips is a pretty bland partnership, at least if it was Henderson he'd look to go forward a bit more. Would like to see Bellingham maybe in with Rice.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom