• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
England this still without Henderson Saka Grealish Sancho. They will be forced to leave some good player at home in euros.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

England this still without Henderson Saka Grealish Sancho. They will be forced to leave some good player at home in euros.
Saka won’t go now I don’t think. Shaw and Chilwell cover LB and he’s behind Sterling, Rashford, Sancho, Foden and Grealish on the wings. Maddison and Barnes will miss out too.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Saka won’t go now I don’t think. Shaw and Chilwell cover LB and he’s behind Sterling, Rashford, Sancho, Foden and Grealish on the wings. Maddison and Barnes will miss out too.
Forgot Maddison and Rashford that just headache. Never seen so much good attacking players before.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That's actually not a bad line-up from England, it resembles a normal football team. Weird how Strakosha doesn't start for Albania, I swear he's their best player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Chilwell might not go seen as Alonso seems to be Tuchel’s first choice.

Reckon Saka has a great chance just because he can play two positions. That’s really important when you have to pick a 25 man squad.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's actually not a bad line-up from England, it resembles a normal football team. Weird how Strakosha doesn't start for Albania, I swear he's their best player.
Not been great with Lazio he suddenly become error prone. Djimsiti who play at Atalanta thier best player.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

This is what happens when you are expecting to have 80%+ possession but still play 2 defensive midfielders

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
England are not very good. Actually, none of the big teams have made a very good case for themselves so far.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It was workman like today from England. Fair play to Albania they worked their socks off.

England have the quality to win the Euros. If they do though, it'll be in spite on Southgate. He's done a lot of good in terms of making the atmosphere around the England squad less toxic, but he's a poor football manager and tactician.

It's unlikely to happen, particularly with their being such a short turnaround before the World Cup but I'd like to see Southgate upgraded on after the Euros.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Girthy Gareth with 4 at the back again. With only 2 more friendlies before the Euros it looks like that’s his formation thankfully.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Henderson for Philips and that's probably the starting lineup through the euros. Maybe shaw there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom