• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

GDeep™

League is very weak
So with Henderson out of the Croatia game, what’s the point of taking him? Even if he’s fit for the next game, he’s not going to be up to be speed is he?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So with Henderson out of the Croatia game, what’s the point of taking him? Even if he’s fit for the next game, he’s not going to be up to be speed is he?
We do it every tournament ffs. I could understand if we were taking a half fit potential match winner, but we’re wasting places on players that are glorified cloggers even when fully fit. I mean, Maguire and Henderson... They’re more likely to lose you a game than win you one when fully fit. **** off 🤣

We aren’t giving any chances to those inexperienced players that could be potential revelations and match winners. Always the safe/liability types but get the nod

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We do it every tournament ffs. I could understand if we were taking a half fit potential match winner, but we’re wasting places on players that are glorified cloggers even when fully fit. I mean, Maguire and Henderson... They’re more likely to lose you a game than win you one when fully fit. **** off 🤣

We aren’t giving any chances to those inexperienced players that could be potential revelations and match winners. Always the safe/liability types but get the nod
Henderson has become one of Liverpool’s most important players (likewise Maguire this season for Utd).

He shouldn’t be wasting a position if he isn’t fit though. Rather take someone like Ward Prowse who gives something different along with dead ball ability

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What a shame he's not gonna be able to face Croatia. He would've been able to relive his epic performance of 2018.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think Sancho will struggle in the prem.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Such a shame Southgate’s in charge of the national team.

Don’t anyone ever try and tell me Holding isn’t better than Mings or Godfrey btw.

Sancho is a massive hype job too

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Isn't England's problem right now that no one knows what the first choice XI is? I mean these are two warm-up games for a tournament and they're playing Lingard, JWP, Godfrey, White and Watkins, players who aren't even in the squad.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Sancho always looks crap for England.
Feel like his game needs some refining. Always takes a touch too many when he doesn’t need to. Think he has the attributes to succeed in England but not sure his numbers will be anywhere near as good without some work on his game.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Imagine what would have happened if Saka, Rashford or Sterling dyed their hair blonde.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lil Phil dyed his hair blond after his true footballing hero, who took an international tournament by storm...

nintchdbpict000279334798-e1527871170756.jpg

...he will let the English media think he is doing it in honour of Gazza, as he knows the truth will just upset them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom