• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Finally over this, as tough as it was to take I think there's a lot of positives we can take for the World Cup. Mainly, I can't wait to reunite with my boy Rich1990 for Qatar, feel there's something really blossoming here.

Screenshot-24.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
E-h4-lqX0AIj07C

...up to Bamford today to lead by example, he has 2 good (but very young) players joining him in attack today.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
How are Sancho and lingard being selected? They don't even start. And even if Sancho starts now and then he has been ****. And his previous England experiences haven't been good as well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Coady has been terrible for about a year now, how is he still in, ffs.

White should be in over him, as at least Ben is one for the future.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Coady has been terrible for about a year now, how is he still in, ffs.

White should be in over him, as at least Ben is one for the future.

I’m not bothered. He’ll get to rest up and keeping him fit will only help us.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
i never really got the Sacho treatment last summer but looks to have been bang on there

getting a much better tune out of Slabhead & a few goals out of Kane as well when dire for club teams

... not a huge managerial talent but a no brainer for all sides to continue through 2024

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

FFS.

He's the equivalent of Low at Germany for me.

They're both successful but deep down you know it's the quality and depth of players at their disposal that makes them successful, not the fact they're good managers.

A top class tactician and we'd have beaten Italy in the final of the Euro's, I'm sure of it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
FFS.

They're both successful but deep down you know it's the quality and depth of players at their disposal that makes them successful, not the fact they're good managers.

A top class tactician and we'd have beaten Italy in the final of the Euro's, I'm sure of it.
Southgate hasn’t been successful though, under achieved if anything considering outside France he has the most powerful squad in the world.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There you go. Hopefully that contract will mean the golden generation is stuck with Gazza.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

FFS.

Terrible comparison. Low won some titles as a club manager (a league title and a supercup in Austria, a DFB cup in Germany) while Southgate was utter **** at club level. Low also want his teams to play actual football unlike Southgate. Chiellini was allowed to play as a central midfielder in the Euro final ffs.

Top Bottom