• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gary Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Fat **** won't be laughing when Cahill walks for nothing next Summer.

They could have used that 12m to get Dann and another one or two solid players. As it is, they bought N'gog, good luck for the season Bolton.

baccy_man

Established Member
hopefully we can pick him up in Janurary for a decent price or on a freebie next summer, but i'm not sure if Arsène will want to spend anymore cash after this window.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
we wont be picking him up.. this was just about our last chance if we were truly interested.. in January, he can sign a pre-contract with anyone he wants, and i am guessing there will be quite a few teams interested in his services

cuban

Established Member
USArsenal said:
we wont be picking him up.. this was just about our last chance if we were truly interested.. in January, he can sign a pre-contract with anyone he wants, and i am guessing there will be quite a few teams interested in his services

true...but any top teams? not so sure...Bolton asking what they were is not the only reason he is staying put for now...you have to take that into consideration as well

Irish_Owen

Established Member
USArsenal said:
On a free transfer, the place where the player ends up is often dictated by who offers the most wages. So it's a straight race between City and Chelsea now

I'm happier with Mertersacker anyway, though.

Goonereagle

It is a shame we didn't snap him up. But, my goodness, the media and pundits have made him out to be Baresi or better.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Harry will be England manager this time next year, so I can see Cahill end up at City or Chelsea. With Harry staying, and a guarantee of first team football, I would have fancied him moving to Sp**s.

DK Gooner

He can probably take his pick next season if on a free. I'm sure City will be looking to replace Kolo while Utd may decide to bring in an extra body if Ferdinand can no longer be relied upon due to injury. We may end up wanting another body if we can find takers for JD and SS, while Chelsea may want to replace an ageing Terry or Alex.

Cahill has been hyped up a lot, but I still think he is a very good player who can get better if he moves to a bigger team. He is not so great at the moment that the big teams should need to break the bank for him when their squads are pretty much now settled, but he will be a very attractive option next year as a squad / potential starter when the big clubs have had time to assess their current options.

I reckon he'll end up staying in Lancashire probably going to Man City next January.

ebouenolike

Established Member
Cahill will come to us or Sp*rs. United simply don't need him, nor Chelski. Perhaps Citeh, but they seem like they've got enough there.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wouldn't surprise me if he moves in January if a top club has injury or two, Sp**s will probably be still interested too.

qs

Established Member
Irish_Owen said:
USArsenal said:
On a free transfer, the place where the player ends up is often dictated by who offers the most wages. So it's a straight race between City and Chelsea now

I'm happier with Mertersacker anyway, though.

Depends on Cahill then doesn't it. Does he actually want to play football or not? Because he wont for those 2 and frankly if Mertesacker and Vermaelen are both fit he wouldn't start here either. Liverpool looks the best fit for him now as they're the best team where he'd be in the first 11.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
USArsenal said:
and yet our castoffs are winning more than we are..

Adebayor? He's not gonna be winning a lot at Sp**s, is he? Toure hardly gets a game, Nasri will get benched soon. Clichy? He's already cost Man City one trophy.

Am I forgetting anyone?

Floating

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
USArsenal said:
and yet our castoffs are winning more than we are..

Adebayor? He's not gonna be winning a lot at Sp**s, is he? Toure hardly gets a game, Nasri will get benched soon. Clichy? He's already cost Man City one trophy.

Am I forgetting anyone?

Cesc Fabregas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom