• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gary Cahill

Leeroy1979

Haven't psg just spunked a load of money on a new cb? Emery surely still has a few contacts there what have they got in the cb department we can pilfer?

Newchange

Wait, Tah from Levurkusen? They've been in the relegation zone before some form in the last few weeks, and have conceded 29 goals in 17 games so far.

Robertson & Maguire were both relegated at Hull & look at them now. With limited funds, we now have to recruit shrewdly as we can't attract elite CB's with no CL football. Tah has the potential to be one of the best CB in his generation if coached correctly.

Last edited:

Leeroy1979

Robertson & Maguire were both relegated at Hull & look at them now. With limited funds we now have to recreuit shrewdly as we can't attract Elite CB's with no CL football. Tah has the potential to be one of the best CB in his generation if coached correctly.

Tah will be a great player....is a very good player. We should take the plunge before someone else does. Surely he is on mislintats radar?

Leeroy1979

Hummel available for 30 million? At least have a go.....use Aruba and miki to tap him up and wave cold hard cash at him

Newchange

Hummel available for 30 million? At least have a go.....use Aruba and miki to tap him up and wave cold hard cash at him

Hummels wouldn't leave Bayern for Arsenal. Infact I highly doubt any Bayern player would move to Arsenal after the abuse wev'e received from them over the years!

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Not doing too well according to regulars on here that keep an eye on bundes. There's a detailed post about his decline in the non-arsenal transfers or sven targets threads.

Leeroy1979

I agree it's unlikely we would get him especially with Chelsea and Man U sniffing around. Declining or not (he's still a top player from what I have seen) he would be a huge upgrade on our current clown defending academy

The more I think about it.... tah could be the ideal solution. We could get him out of laeverkusen for a reasonable fee 30m ish. He'd immediately improve our defensive options and first team and he's still got bags of potential to develop as he's young. Physical and can play which is just what we need

Leeroy1979

Not doing too well according to regulars on here that keep an eye on bundes. There's a detailed post about his decline in the non-arsenal transfers or sven targets threads.
Apologies, newish to this forum malarkey. I was last on vital arsenal years ago lol I will check those threads out. Cheers for the heads up

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Bit confused whats in it for Chelsea? They are sitting 4th just five points ahead of us.

If Cahill is now **** or not odd for them to take the risk solving our problem area.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Bit confused whats in it for Chelsea? They are sitting 4th just five points ahead of us.

If Cahill is now **** or not odd for them to take the risk solving our problem area.
They want his wages off the books.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This is a very brave new Arsenal signing. It's the type of signing smaller clubs make from bigger clubs. The bigger club gets rid of a player who is finished, a problem or not good enough and the smaller club's board excites its fanbase with talk of a player who's won titles etc joining us.

The second coming of peanut head.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
One one hand we need a CB but on the other hand Cahill is underwhelming as ****. Can't get a game at a rival, which leads me to believe he is retiring here like Lichtsteiner.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This is a very brave new Arsenal signing. It's the type of signing smaller clubs make from bigger clubs. The bigger club gets rid of a player who is finished, a problem or not good enough and the smaller club's board excites its fanbase with talk of a player who's won titles etc joining us.
It's no different to Liverpool signing Milner from City before they were able to sign the likes of Wijnaldum, Fabinho and Keita. Except this would only be for 6 months.

I recall the rumours of us wanting to buy Cahill around 2009/10. Hard to deny he's proved to be a solid asset for Chelsea, regardless of his current situation with that club, I'd take him as a temporary fix.

Top Bottom