• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gary Megson

James

Established Member
...to leave WBA at the end of the season, which most probably means he'll leave before then, maybe around Christmas

I don't think this guy deserves the stick he's been getting, he's not a favourite of mine but i think he's done a great job at WBA

Jinn

Established Member
Yeah, bad idea to say that you're going to quite. Especially when the team is playing badly.

It's as if you're saying you have no faith in the team, but you want a job still.

James

Established Member
Didn't expect it to come that quickly.

Wonder who will come in. Perhaps Megson will go to Leicester and Adams to Albion?

the dawn raids

Established Member
they need Gordon Strachan; Im sick of no new Strachan jokes.

Reporter: Bang, there goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?
Strachan: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, become
an alcoholic and maybe jump of a bridge. Umm, I think I can take it, yeah. :lol:

gold!

Mark

Established Member
I thought Megson did a good job there, but perhaps for the Prem they do need someone better if they have any hope of staying up. Good luck to them.

br02afc

Megson is a nob, he bought a loads of bad strikers for good money. Kanu is a legend and his role is not to score loads of goals. So you need a real goal scorer alongside him. Lets see who shall I pick Scott Dobie, Rob Earnshaw, Lee Hughes, Rob Hulse, and Oh my god, he even started with Geoff Horsefield. Not many small clubs get the funding he did and he blew it.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom