• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gazidis Live Press Conference

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Would they make the announcement now? Would be a sure fire way of showing we are in the business of doing business.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ivan Gazidis resignation?

No way. He said “catalyst for change” a year ago. One year later, new head scout, new football director, new manager.

hqdefault.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would they make the announcement now? Would be a sure fire way of showing we are in the business of doing business.
No way we'll make announcement about new manager now. Maybe late may early June we'll know who going to be our next manager

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
No way we'll make announcement about new manager now. Maybe late may early June we'll know who going to be our next manager

Would love it if they did announce it so everything can move forward from now however I cant see it happening until the same time i.e after Wenger is gone, they will let Wenger have his time to step down, announcing a manager now could potentially take some of the limelight.

Especially since its only been a few hours since his announcement!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Would love it if they did announce it so everything can move forward from now however I cant see it happening until the same time i.e after Wenger is gone, they will let Wenger have his time to step down, announcing a manager now could potentially take some of the limelight.

Difficult one to balance really. They’ll probably have their man lined up well before the season is over so they then run the risk of it leaking which could cause even more of a fuss than just announcing it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

World Cup, shorter transfer window, mess of a squad.

The new man should be announced in the new few weeks.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Josh came to London for a month or two to get acclimated to the club. I'm not sure when that started and/or if he extended his stay.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It's unlikely but I still have a feeling something will happen. Otherwise I don't see the point in the press conference. Just seems a little strange having a press conference which will be fixated on who the guy is gonna be. The content will be interesting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's unlikely but I still have a feeling something will happen. Otherwise I don't see the point in the press conference. Just seems a little strange having a press conference which will be fixated on who the guy is gonna be. The content will be interesting.
I think they call press conference to explain what thier plan for future

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Guess it could be like the England ones... Thank the manager, give a rough set of dates for appointment & describe the process with some buzz words thrown in.

Reactions: A_G

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Sean Dyche, coming for Arsenal in more ways that one. You heard it here first.

Top Bottom