• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gazidis Live Press Conference

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nah look at the requirements..

progressive, exciting football
-good representative of the club
-integration of young players

Clearly LVG.
If LVG gets the job, I'll be over the moon. That criteria fits him like a glove.
200.gif

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Gazidis and the higher ups do deserve credit for how this was handled. Much better than Woodward leaking news of Moyes' sacking to the press the day before it happened or United sacking LVG right after winning a cup.

Agreed 100%. Also love the fact that the news came out on his terms with a release from AFC/Arsenal not some mug on twitter.

With that said amazing none of the Arsenal 'ITKs' knew/posted anything about such HUGE news coming out of the club before today (or maybe they all just respected the embargo :lol:). Guess it confirms their level of sources/what they would be privy to going forward so we can call BS to their posts/stories nice and early.

Last edited:

AVENTUS

just watching it now and you can clearly see this conference/statement has been written up well in advance. They’ve known for weeks that’s for sure is there a link between Josh Kroenke arrive here a month ago for Arsenal business is there a link hiring a director of football and chief scout..

There simply has to be.

The club already know who the next manager is if you ask me and it had to be done this summer or not at all. I’m hoping Allegri it makes sense..

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Spoke for about 20 minutes but didnt say anything :lol: Typical Gazidis
One thing that was obvious though is that Wenger is definitely staying in football. Wonder where he’ll end up
People may not believe this but I would love to see him get the England job. I think it would be a perfect fit for him. It would be the perfect marriage between what the FA has in abundance and what it has always been missing.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
People may not believe this but I would love to see him get the England job. I think it would be a perfect fit for him. It would be the perfect marriage between what the FA has in abundance and what it has always been missing.

He would truly be a masochist if he took on the England job after steering Arsenal for so many years. :lol:

France NT or somewhere within France please, but if I'm honest despite the golden generation France has currently I cant see Arsène liking the lack of day to day work with players being a NT manager.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Arsenal won't be a top club again until Gazidis is fired. The manager needs to take decisions and responsibility for them. A glorified pen-pusher should not be paid what Gazidis is being paid and throwing his weight about as if he were someone in football.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He would truly be a masochist if he took on the England job after steering Arsenal for so many years. :lol:

France NT or somewhere within France please, but if I'm honest despite the golden generation France has currently I cant see Arséne liking the lack of day to day work with players being a NT manager.

This has been brought up before and the answer is always... Why in God's name would he want to manage England... No seriously... What would drive him to even consider such a ****show?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal won't be a top club again until Gazidis is fired. The manager needs to take decisions and responsibility for them. A glorified pen-pusher should not be paid what Gazidis is being paid and throwing his weight about as if he were someone in football.
I think Ivan is smart guy I know he hated because he speak bulls**te but it seem he ambitious we'll see what our board Ivan and Kroenke are made up after Wenger.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

France NT or somewhere within France please, but if I'm honest despite the golden generation France has currently I cant see Arséne liking the lack of day to day work with players being a NT manager.
Oh yeah of course there are much better jobs. As someone who wants England to do well I think that what he can still do really well is precisely what England are missing and in that limited view it seems like a good match. I guess though when you factor in the media and the sense of entitlement amongst these young English players it probably would not be ideal.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
after one last stint in France somewhere and a bit of fresh air, do you think he may be ready to come back in some board level/consultant capacity?

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Handled that beautifully, imho.

Now to put the finishing touches on Howard Wilkinson's managerial contract.

Open-minded and brave, *****es.

Latest posts

Top Bottom