General Euros Talk

A_G

Lost A Bet
Well up for this, sick of every major tournament now being in some stupid country or across 3 continents or whatever.
Euro 2028 will be across the UK and Ireland. In fact this is what one of the Northern Ireland stadiums that’s supposed to host games currently looks like:
Casement-Park-5430827.avif

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Euro 2028 will be across the UK and Ireland. In fact this is what one of the Northern Ireland stadiums that’s supposed to host games currently looks like:
Casement-Park-5430827.avif
Which grounds in England?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
MK Dons
Sunderland
Wembley
Old Trafford
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
London Stadium
Etihad Stadium
Bramley Moore Dock
St James’ Park
Villa Park
How come the Emirates doesn't host internationals like that? Feels like it rarely does

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why doesn’t he just get a hair transplant if he’s trying to hold onto it so badly? I don’t understand these people. He’s a multi multi millionaire.

I still have a full head of hair but it’s showing some signs of thinning. If I’m still living the single life in my early 30s I’m getting that transplant if it’s needed 🤷🏻‍♂️
Either that or get rid all together. That "I'm holding on for dear life" look is bewildering.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom