General Euros Talk

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Can see now why Arsenal fans think they should win all trophies even if they believe most our players are **** and manager is **** and City are most likely best team in history.

disagree with the point about Rice, but have to say, the quote on top is very common, not just with the Irish (@Riou excluded)

The whole "It's coming home" arrogance is always ridiculous, however I love all the banter that comes with it, also here at A-M with the meltdowns when they eventually happen.

The whole "It's coming home" arrogance is always ridiculous, however I love all the banter that comes with it, also here at A-M with the meltdowns when they eventually happen.

I dont have the heart for that. Im sending all these guys my best vibes. It also makes me sad already seen two making jokes about their wifes chins. But hope these guys are mentally stable and not taking this too seriously.

Its only a football.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
View attachment 25215

Not sure what diet and training regime the England players are on these days, but this was the thing back in the day....
In the late 80s the Los Angeles Lakers drafted Euro league and the Yugoslav Vlade Divac. First half of pre season game Divac lights up a cigarette we are talking late 1980s. Magic Johnson slapped the cigarette out his mouth. People don’t remember you used to be able to smoke on planes in 1980s. I bet the Milan Euro champion teams of 1980s most players smoked. Italians were diabolical smokers when i first went there in 90s. A minority didn’t smoke

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Euro 2028 will be across the UK and Ireland. In fact this is what one of the Northern Ireland stadiums that’s supposed to host games currently looks like:
Casement-Park-5430827.avif
You can near see my house in this picture. Long story behind this.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom