General Euros Talk

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
A very nice read by Pablo Zabaleta, who is the assistant manager of Sylvinho, Albania's NT manager

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
One quick change that would improve the correctness in matches would be if the existing VAR technology would also be used on cases when a corner kick is wrongly given or denied.
It can potentially prevent errors leading to a goal and likewise it would also enable opportunities to score a goal. Maybe can be one of those great little ideas that Arsène comes up with 😀

I already saw plenty of moments when corners were not given or wrongly given in Euro 2024.

Related to this, it reminded me of many years ago, when Everton were given a non-existent corner kick in extra time, and then Ashley Williams scored a header from it to win the match 2-1 away at Everton.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Well that's the easy section done, next it's time for sh1t to get real for everyone.

Bar Xhaka and Saliba, disappointed with the rest of the Arsenal related players so far can't lie.

The likes of Saka and Havertz are probably one more underwhelming game away from rightly getting benched, while Trossard has probably played himself out of ever starting another game lol.

Let's see how the knockouts go now, pressure is now really on!

A_G

Lost A Bet
GRB1z-YXEAAabkW

Germany-Spain
Portugal-France

Netherlands-Austria
England-Italy

QF lineup could be crazy

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Germany, france, spain and portugal all on one side of the draw. English are so lucky with their draws in recent tournaments

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Well that's the easy section done, next it's time for sh1t to get real for everyone.

Bar Xhaka and Saliba, disappointed with the rest of the Arsenal related players so far can't lie.

The likes of Saka and Havertz are probably one more underwhelming game away from rightly getting benched, while Trossard has probably played himself out of ever starting another game lol.

Tbf to Saka, it's not like that England team are performing and he's just being average - the entire set up and team are performing wayyyyy below their talent levels. If anything Saka has been the best of a bad bunch. You could make the argument that the entire front 4 for England could be benched.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Below his best but still quite good in that shower of **** set up by the waistcoat merchant.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Below his best but still quite good in that shower of **** set up by the waistcoat merchant.

Maybe I was a little harsh with Bukayo, probably since England as a whole have been crap.

Just think he needs to do a little more than everyone else to stay in the team, due to the pecking order of the side.

Bellingham is the face of the country, so he will never be dropped...Kane perfectly encapsulates the loser vibe of the England team, so he won't get dropped... hopefully Southgate does the right thing in dropping anyone, and just drops Foden.

All I know is I will be voting for England, but if Saka gets benched then I hope Slovakia slap them up 👍

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

England lucky as always. The easiest group ever and then fvcking Slovakia in the round of 16. Ridiculous.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

At one stage it was gearing up to be the best tournament in ages then all of a sudden the big teams **** up and one side of the draw is utter poverty with none of the contenders on side and all of them on the other.

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
These first days without a game during a tournament are rough.

Me tomorrow when the Euro continues...
1719604743049.gif

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Nunowoolmez

Chairman of the Eduardo Hagn Appreciation Society
Just doing my Superbru predictions & going through the group results to see who scored what.

Is it me, or is this a really low scoring Euros so far ?

So many really low scoring games. 😴

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]
Top Bottom