General Euros Talk

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Boring games today. Even this useless and boring England team should beat Slovakia and Spain should definitely beat Georgia with ease.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Boring games today. Even this useless and boring England team should beat Slovakia and Spain should definitely beat Georgia with ease.

It's just mind games from you to hoodwink others into making mistakes in Superbru, there will be an upset in one of these games.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
This must be the worst tournament in living memory, practically every ‘big’ nation is miles less than the sum of their parts and playing horrendous football.
The majority of this is due to the absolute clowns they have all put in charge, Germany now has more terrorists than Saudi Arabia.
Honestly between Southgate making Hodgson look like Johan Cruyff, Deschamps and his three defensive midfielders, Martinez seems to be trying to emulate Hitler by destroying every country in Europe, the worst Italian team I have ever seen and f*ck knows what Belgium are even doing.
Onana and Mangala double pivot with Lukaku upfront, Tedesco needs to start wearing a baseball cap.
The only decent team have been Spain who are usually the dullest team in the tournament with their tried and tested ‘let’s pass the ball around until the other team lose the will to live’ philosophy.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@Macho I don't understand a lot from what this Swiss commentator is saying along with Djorou, but I absolutely love his passion

What is he saying here for Shaqiri's goal?

And what about the both goals against Italy?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This must be the worst tournament in living memory, practically every ‘big’ nation is miles less than the sum of their parts and playing horrendous football.
The majority of this is due to the absolute clowns they have all put in charge, Germany now has more terrorists than Saudi Arabia.
Honestly between Southgate making Hodgson look like Johan Cruyff, Deschamps and his three defensive midfielders, Martinez seems to be trying to emulate Hitler by destroying every country in Europe, the worst Italian team I have ever seen and f*ck knows what Belgium are even doing.
Onana and Mangala double pivot with Lukaku upfront, Tedesco needs to start wearing a baseball cap.
The only decent team have been Spain who are usually the dullest team in the tournament with their tried and tested ‘let’s pass the ball around until the other team lose the will to live’ philosophy.

Nobody is going to read this boring rant.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Wish the final could have been France v Germany, tbh.

That would have been the most win-win situation for me, no matter who won the trophy.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It's going to be wild to see France and England ****house their way to the final :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I know rivalries in international football exist, but overall I can't understand how so many people don't want a France v England final (I would want Spain there too if Raya was playing, but he isn't) so some of our players can win a trophy.

Especially those that say France or England don't play good enough football to deserve it...like who cares, a win is a win lol.

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Lost A Bet
I know rivalries in international football exist, but overall I can't understand how so many people don't want a France v England final (I would want Spain there too if Raya was playing, but he isn't) so some of our players can win a trophy.

Especially those that say France or England don't play good enough football to deserve it...like who cares, a win is a win lol.
Saliba, Saka or Rice winning this trophy…

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]
Top Bottom