• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,821

Zinc

It was a really tame effort that citys keeper would have most likely saved. But great defending by the city player sliding in.

Nela

Established Member
The free Man City stream is better quality then the paid for ATVO streams I used to get. :roll:

Zinc

Nela said:
The free Man City stream is better quality then the paid for ATVO streams I used to get. :roll:

Makes me want to write an angry letter. Id by happy with a lower quaity stream though if it ment we got to watch.

I love chesney.

Meatwad

JET plays like he's made it and will probably be the reason he doesn't make it.

i wonder why their commentator and camera man thinks randall is the player that makes us tick.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Really good attack by Arsenal just now. Aneke curls it over the bar in the end. Arsenal are dominating the end of the first half.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Meatwad said:
JET plays like he's made it and will probably be the reason he doesn't make it.

i wonder why their commentator and camera man thinks randall is the player that makes us tick.

To be fair, every time I've seen him a reserve level, his passing range looks pretty good. Doesn't seem to have the mentality needed for the first team though.

But yes, perhaps a bit of an exaggeration.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom