• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,856

MAK 14

Established Member
Just read on Eastmond's Twitter that he's broken his ankle. Sad news.

Looking forward to seeing Vermaelen, he captains the reserves tonight.

spartandre217

Established Member
I think it's great that we have so many young players NOT in this squad and we don't look like capitulating.

Mind, we don't nearly look a threat.

MAK 14

Established Member
I must have forgotten how good Vermaelen's cross field passes are. Hits the target every time.

He's started very well, I just hope he comes through unscathed.

MAK 14

Established Member
Diving should result in an automatic sending off?! These commentators don't half take ****e. Aladiere was clearly touched anyway, even if he went down easily. :lol:

fabo

6.51 / 10
What the hell is Aliadiere still doing here. The lad's like a bad smell.

Solid half from TV though, constantly organising, good distribution and interceptions. Not tested that much but promising all the same.

outlaw_member

Established Member
What a poor game, and performance from our lads. Disappointed so far by Aneke who I was hoping would impress. I'm not sure why we're wasting our time with Aliadiere, when someone younger could be gaining valuable experience in his place. We need to cease with the solitary confinement like lone striker system, and get our wide players closer to support.

Vela

Established Member
Aneke done alright its his first game back since his injury. Aliadiere been awful given the ball away so much and does not even come to collect a pass.

spartandre217

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
What a poor game, and performance from our lads. Disappointed so far by Aneke who I was hoping would impress. I'm not sure why we're wasting time with Aliadiere, when someone younger could be gaining valuable experience in his place. We need to cease with the solitary confinement like lone striker system, and get our wide players closer to support.

There's nothing WRONG with a single striker system. There's an issue with the way its implemented in our current setup.
The wingforwards don't get involved and in the box enough.

Aliadiere is the one at fault though. The ball doesn't stick with him and he doesn't make any particularly good runs either so he's much a waste of space and ruins our ability to attack with more players

Le Professeur

Established Member
MAK 14 said:
Just read on Eastmond's Twitter that he's broken his ankle. Sad news.

Looking forward to seeing Vermaelen, he captains the reserves tonight.

****in' hell. How many more times is this gonna happen to an Arsenal player?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom