• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,150,167

You don't get it. It's Emery's first season. He needs to secure top 4 first and gain trust of the fans, board and the media in this country. Then he can have a bit of leeway. As things stand, the aforementioned stakeholders could easily turn against and he could find himself in the unenviable position that Sari is in.

I'm talking about next season.

HBL

Established Member
U23's play West Ham tonight. Any idea what the team will be like? Hopefully we can put a strong team out

nick gould

MutableEarth and hydrofluoric acid, how tall is Charlie Gilmore? I watched that match during the week he looked at least 6 ft to me but transfer market have listed his website at 170 cm.

Secondly, how tall is amaechi? Or even better is there a database that is available online that list players' height?

MutableEarth and hydrofluoric acid, how tall is Charlie Gilmore? I watched that match during the week he looked at least 6 ft to me but transfer market have listed his website at 170 cm.

Secondly, how tall is amaechi? Or even better is there a database that is available online that list players' height?

Yeah no way C. Gilmour is 170 cm. Amiechi is 5'11 I think mutable said not long ago!

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Arsenal one nil up with ten minutes to go , John Jules with the goal. Seems like an even game judging by West Hams live commentary.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Gilmour is 6'1, Amaechi is 5'11

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
So an emphatic 8-0 win over Swansea. Coyle hattrick, Cotrell brace, McGuiness, Greenwood and Balogun's 24th of the season. Matt Smith with a hattrick of assists.

Huge game for u18s v Sp**s on Tuesday. Sp**s are a point behind us with a game in hand. If we beat them, we put ourselves in a great position to win the southern part of the league.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom