• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,856

Mudi

I hope this time the youngsters will deliver and not like the generation before (Bendtner, Denilson, Vela, Walcott, Diaby and Song).

DasBootist

Wrighty4eva said:
Plus song walcott an diaby have yet to deliver, this is the season though ive got a good feeling ...
I would argue that Song and Walcott have delivered, as both are (important) first-team members. Diaby hasn't though, but one out of three isn't bad (to paraphrase Meatloaf).

dyeruz

Established Member
Wrighty4eva said:
Plus song walcott an diaby have yet to deliver, this is the season though ive got a good feeling ...
? Song and Walcott? not sure about that..consistency yes is an issue, but no player is 100% consist, Song provided some vital assists to Van Persie and Theo for the first time relatively injury free provided goals and assists

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wrighty4eva said:
Huh? Song led the team in assists. Theo was third in assists and second in goals for us. Theo could score more goals but putting both him and Song in the same boat as Diaby is untenable.

MaestroCesc

Mudi said:
Think of this midfield over 5 years :shock:

--Coquelin(26)-Wilshere(25)--
Gnarby(22)---Champ(24)---Ryo(24)

If they deliver like we expect and keep them together, they will dominate the league. Such a dynamic midfield with a lot of technique, pace and football IQ!
I rate Frimpong higher then Coquelin, he imposes himself on the game and i feel would be better in the dm position. If he can put his injuries behind him and become more disciplined i think he will make it

marv3llous

Jamie Sanderson ‏@YoungGunsBlog
Arsenal have completed the signing of Gedion Zelalem. US-born starlet has moved to London. Will be eligible from Feb, when he's 16.

Another highly rated youngster joins.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
marv3llous said:
Jamie Sanderson ‏@YoungGunsBlog
Arsenal have completed the signing of Gedion Zelalem. US-born starlet has moved to London. Will be eligible from Feb, when he's 16.

Another highly rated youngster joins.

gedion-zelalem-facebook_296.jpg

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Zelalam from what I have heard is a special talent
He has been training with the first team even though he's only 15 and will go straight into the U18/Reserves when he sign professional contract in Jan when he turns 16

Haven't seen him play yet but looks like an excellent signing by the looks of it

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPNgSIkvUHg&feature=g-all-lik" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPNgSIkv ... =g-all-lik</a>
Benik 3 goals

Not sure if he can make it at Arsenal.

Vela

Established Member
Arsenal U21 (Reserves) play there first league next Monday against Bolton Wanderers at the Emirates. Only really Afobe has gone out on loan from the Reserves.

I think the team will be something like this below.
Martinez, Meade, Bartley, Miquel, Yennaris, Eastmond, Lansbury, Aneke, Henderson, Eisfeld, Watt.

The U-18's first game is away to Bolton Wanderers on Saturday.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yennaris has something about him, intelligent, composed, technically good etc.

N'Gog is linked with Fulham btw, I can see Afobe getting quite abit of game time.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_6703&feature=iv&src_vid=briYeXG4VUU&v=RpsIiv87hfI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... psIiv87hfI</a>
Arsenal U18s vs Bolton
A lot of U16s player made the jump and were found wanting hopefully it will get better
Hayden who was poor in this game and was personally at fault for at least 2 goals. He's not a bad player so hopefully as a team in the next game

Latest posts+

Top Bottom