• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Generic Scottish football thread

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That was a very entertaining game.

No Morelos really hurt Rangers today, Roofe didn’t really do anything upfront. They’ll probably place all their focus on the Europa League now as they have a chance in that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Remember this Celtic manager was managing Australia national team it was impressive the way they display if I'm not wrong they won asian cup in 2015. Very good coach

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Surprised @bingobob hasn't bumped this thread yet but Celtic are leading Rangers 2-1 at Ibrox. Ramsey opened the scoring for Rangers before Rogic quickly responded and Celtic scored again before half time.
I was out on the sauce all day anr just recovering now. What a day :)

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Hatate is meant to be a good wee player, no idea about Maeda but what happened to the other Japanese forward they had, he had a blistering start if I recall correctly.
Injured atm. Been out since December. Was meant to be back yesterday.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Awful news. Goram was one of the finest Scottish keepers we've had. A tremendous shot stopper.

Obligatory YouTube video

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Celtic putting on a show on sky atm. 4 nil up first half hat trick for Kyogo.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

He is a class act. I feel for Celtic in Europe as they have been excellent in long periods against everyone but just lack that bit of quality at both ends.
He is spot on.

Annoyingly some Celtic fans act like they've an agenda saying on one hand celtic should have more points but that Ange should change his tactics. Ignoring that the chances created come about because of his tactics. Also didn't help key players have been missing in important games. Literally had this discussion last night - how can you hold those thoughts, recognise players were out and think Ange needs to change?

The challenge for Celtic not regularly being in Europe is the massive step up. We've came up against teams regularly in the CL and 3rd place was the most likely route to Europe after Christmas. But a lot of Celtic fans get over excited without recognising the reality - even though they know the disparity in financial muscle. Its like Rangers the other night as much as i enjoyed them being hammered Liverpool should be hammering them. I think this is what makes Celtics performances more impressive. They've gone toe to toe and been unlucky not to be on more points. Beat Shaktar, Madrid beat RBL and then it all goes into the last game with everything to play for. Cant ask for more than that.

Ange won't be at Celtic for long. His domestic record is too good and clubs looking at his European record will see in 3 games 30 chances were created and only 2 goals were scored. Give him the personnel at that level and there will be a feast.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@bingobob just saw that Celtic signed Iwata. Damn that’s a pretty solid signing, I’ll be very interested to see how he fairs in the SPL and Europe next season.

Ange was obviously still closely following him after he left Marinos.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Heard Craig Bellamy speak, said that in City people were raving about Ange, and Kompany wanted him at Burnley too.

Ngl he was my first choice had Arteta got sacked. I’m really convinced he wouldn’t look out of place at team like Arsenal.

I rate him higher than a lot of the names that were suggested on here tbf.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ngl he was my first choice had Arteta got sacked. I’m really convinced he wouldn’t look out of place at team like Arsenal.

I rate him higher than a lot of the names that were suggested on here tbf.
He has a real manly voice. Bit like Dyche, but sexier with the accent and less phlegm in his throat

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

St Johnstone v Celtic starting off super Sunday. Expecting an exciting game and a good day of Sunday football.

Kagawa23

Suddenly, Scottish teams started buying a lot of Japanese footballers. Well, the number of Japanese footballers playing in Europe keep increasing in the last 10+ years (about 10 Japanese footballers in Europe 10+ years ago and about 70 or more now), but most are in and around Germany (no visa issue for Japanese footballers there). Scottish teams having Japanese footballers is a new trend. For example, Celtic have 5 or 6 Japanese footballers now.

Reo Hatate is my favorite of them (Celtic's Japanese footballers). I think he is very underrated. He is very versatile too in that he can play in almost all positions except center back. I hope I can see him play in England next season. Not sure if Arsenal need him or not, but I believe he is good enough to play in EPL and if I were a manager, I'd like to have a footballer like him.

Reo Hatate : Reo Hatate

Top Bottom