• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Generic Scottish football thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well done Stevie G impressive to take advantage of Celtic poor season and win title

jgirolami

Remember when the biggest reason they wanted Tierney to stay was so he could become a legend when they won 10 in a row? What happened? 🙃

I don't have any time for Rangers but it's amusing how the arrogance of Celtic fans has really came back to bite them big time for thinking 10 in a row was a forgone conclusion.

Gerrard has done a tremendous job while Celtic got complacent. Lennon is clearly a mediocre manager and Celtic haven't improved their squad at all in so long.
They sold him. Lol

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Apparently Celtic won't give Rangers a guard of honour this weekend...thoughts?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Apparently Celtic won't give Rangers a guard of honour this weekend...thoughts?

Always felt they were a bit cringe especially between rivals. Have Rangers ever given Celtic one? If they have then it'd look poor on Celtic this time round.

I didn't like us giving United one but I can understand it as a show of respect. I think Barca once gave Real one too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Always felt they were a bit cringe especially between rivals. Have Rangers ever given Celtic one? If they have then it'd look poor on Celtic this time round.

I didn't like us giving United one but I can understand it as a show of respect. I think Barca once gave Real one too.

I think Rangers didn't give Celtic one last time around.

I think you have to do it though, look petty if you don't.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes journalists close to Celtic saying Howe is in advanced talks i think it'll be good appointment

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Old Firm going to be a great game next year now there’s two decent managers.

Wondered if Howe was going to see if the England job would become available but I think International management seems a bit of a dead end these days.

Better for the CV to stay in club management imo.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Granted if Howe got homesick at Burnley..... guess there is a risk that he'd be pining for the Channel.

BobP

Memri Fan
Rumours swirling that Favre has put his hand up for the Celtic job [not even kidding]. Also has an offer to manage some farmer club in Saudi Arabia.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not quite English but I couldn't find anywhere else to put it.

Rangers Scottish invincibles.

Top Bottom