• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Georginio Wijnaldum

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's reason for him to want to move but they likely want him as a back up or sub
Yes that reason he not happy look like he was promised a starting spot but they didn't keep thier promise. The links with him are weak but someone to keep eye on before the window shut

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Good player and would be a sensible addition if we're going big for a striker and trying for a marquee midfielder in the summer... Still, doesn't excite my loins like Bruno G would do...

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Where's the link?
Missed the call this morning?

4-A631430-3-D68-4533-A17-B-01-B7-B82-B5-A51.jpg

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Don't really rate the guy that highly, especially as a creative mid, but as a CM focused on ball-winning and recycling the ball he would be a solid short term solution if we don't have the sauce to buy a CM and ST in the January window.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guy been saucing before sauce was even a thing.

So press-resistant though and brings a lot of athleticism to the middle of the park while being a Jack of all trades. Proper baller.

His name is Georginio.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Would be a starter for us, instead of Xhaka. So yes please!
I completely agree, he is a complete midfield who works hard, much more athletic than Xhaka and I didn't see him doing stupid things like Xhaka does. And he has a little bit of goals in the locker with big game experience in his career.

Just look a player like Milner can help even with age. I see him as someone who can take that role here. One Xhaka cannot fullfil

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was Liverpool's most important midfielder, when he was at Anfield, imo.

Would be a great signing, if we could get him on loan.

pikey2000

If you can get this guy on a short term loan with the option to buy then its a no brainer given our CM options, would comfortably be a starter for us even when everyone is available.

blrgooner

Established Member
Would be an ideal CM for us in our system in my opinion. Not sure where we fit in in terms of his overall career plans but i wouldn't be against signing him full time as well.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
With no credible links so far, I guess it's time to merge this one into the Wish List mega thread

6gunner

Yeah, with PSG not really needing him, and Arsenal short on bodies right now, you’d think if it was going to happen it would be very soon.

Top Bottom