• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If Vidal is seriously injured I'll be gutted.

Kimmich coming on for him.

Deephouse

From what Im seeing this is a typical Ancelotti counter attacking team. Bayern just need to sort out that defence.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Hmm,Bayern already looks much better in defence than under Pep.Good thing for them.Hope that they can win CL this season.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I said that they look better than under Pep in defence,there is still a lot things to improve.Don't know it's just look like that in the second half.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I said that they look better than under Pep in defence,there is still a lot things to improve.Don't know it's just look like that in the second half.
We don't look better than we did under Pep. That's the point.
Still a long way to go.

Axel_Gunner

for anyone who is interested in this "trophy" and likes stats:

after losing the last 3 supercups in a row (BVB,BVB,Wolfsburg) bayern will now win their 5th title and catch up with BVB as record-winner.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
F*ck Bayern

560_fuck-you.gif

Top Bottom