• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Finished 3-0 but it should been much more if the likes of PEA and Ramos were more clinical tonight. Comfortable game for Dortmund as expected considering Dortmund's strong lineup and the opposition who never really threatened offensively. As always Dortmund's movement in attacking plays was entertaining to watch.

Bartra filling the Hummels playmaker/technical CB role very well looked very good on the ball, full of confidence and displayed a good range of passing.
Rode - I know a lot of people "trashed" him as signing on this forum but I've always liked him ever since he got a run in the team at Bayern due to injuries a couple of seasons ago. Solid performance as always from him.
Passlack - second time I've watched this 18 year old play and the second time he has impressed me.
Dembele - Very disappointing performance, did nothing except turn over possession cheaply.
Mor - How good did this kid look when he came on? very lively impressive cameo, an exciting prospect.

Oh_Snap

Rode - I know a lot of people "trashed" him as signing on this forum but I've always liked him ever since he got a run in the team at Bayern due to injuries a couple of seasons ago. Solid performance as always from him.

Insanely underrated player.

Axel_Gunner

Screenshot_2016_08_26_09_04_20.png

Facebook promoting the start of Bundesliga today in my newsfeed. Is it that ****ing difficult to use the right color-sequence? :mad:

**** Facebook
Germany:
deutschland.png

Belgium:
120px-Naval_Jack_of_Belgium.svg.png

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Gorgeous gorgeous long ball from Hummels to Lewa in the box. Lewa failed to control it.

Bayern looking good. 4 chances wasted in the first 6 minutes.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Bayern München

M. Neuer, D. Alaba, M. Hummels, P. Lahm, Thiago Alcântara, F. Ribéry, A. Vidal, Xabi Alonso, Javi Martínez, T. Müller, R. Lewandowski.

Subs: S. Ulreich, Rafinha, Renato Sanches, E. Öztürk, J. Kimmich, Juan Bernat, J. Green.

Werder Bremen

F. Wiedwald, L. Sané, L. Caldirola, T. Gebre Selassie, F. Diagne, S. Yatabaré, R. Bauer, C. Fritz, F. Bartels, F. Grillitsch, A. Jóhannsson.

Subs: J. Drobný, N. Moisander, J. Sternberg, T. Petsos, F. Kainz, M. Eggestein, L. Thy.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
WHAT A GOOOOOOAAAALLLL
AMAZING LONG SHOT ON THE VOLLEY BY Xavi Alonso!!!!

AMAZING!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom