• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Sancho is fantastic. Hopefully Nelson will be the same.

3:0 for Dortmund against Leverkusen. Impressive today.
Reus and Götze had decent games too and Löw was watching from the stands.

Leverkusen were disappointing going forward. Expected more from Brandt and Volland.

BTW someone called Serge Gnabry has been in decent form in the BL lately. :eek:

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Reus was really great, but I don't think Goetze is doing anything to make a case for that squad. If Reus is fit, he has to go to the World cup.

Looks like our team captain Marcel Schmelzer's time at Dortmund is done, very publicly dropped not just from the team, but from the squad at the weekend.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Reus was really great, but I don't think Goetze is doing anything to make a case for that squad. If Reus is fit, he has to go to the World cup.

Looks like our team captain Marcel Schmelzer's time at Dortmund is done, very publicly dropped not just from the team, but from the squad at the weekend.
Reus really deserves the stage to shine upon as well, in my opinion. Top, top player.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Bayern sans the star players are playing against their coming manager and winning 1-0 at the moment.

ETA:

And Wagner scores the second.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Süla Scores!!

4-1 :lol:

Kovac not looking too good at the mo, losing so emphatically to Bayern's youngsters.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
1. FC Koln relegated as of today.

Sadly, Hamburg with a good run over the last weeks. Won again today against Wolfsburg, who are shambolic themselves.

It's very close down there with two games to go:

Hannover 36
Freiburg 33
Mainz 30
Wolfsburg 30
Hamburg 28

I'd love Hamburg and Wolfsburg to go down. Hamburg are a shambolic club, they had it coming for so many years now, they should go down. Wolfsburg are a **** club anyway. But honestly, I think Hamburg will get at least 4 points against Frankfurt, who are horrible since the Kovac announcement, and Gladbach. I believe it will be Mainz down directly, they play Red Bull, Dortmund and Bremen; and Wolfsburg in relegation.

Brown Gooner

1. FC Koln relegated as of today.

Sadly, Hamburg with a good run over the last weeks. Won again today against Wolfsburg, who are shambolic themselves.

It's very close down there with two games to go:

Hannover 36
Freiburg 33
Mainz 30
Wolfsburg 30
Hamburg 28

I'd love Hamburg and Wolfsburg to go down. Hamburg are a shambolic club, they had it coming for so many years now, they should go down. Wolfsburg are a **** club anyway. But honestly, I think Hamburg will get at least 4 points against Frankfurt, who are horrible since the Kovac announcement, and Gladbach. I believe it will be Mainz down directly, they play Red Bull, Dortmund and Bremen; and Wolfsburg in relegation.

Why do you Germans hate Hamburg so much? Because they are the Sunderland of the BL? Just about manage to not get relegated?

Almost all Germans I’ve come across have this unanimous dislike of Hamburger SV.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
@NieThePiet @Toby Andrl @Borussin What are you thoughts on Thomas Delaney?

I honestly don't know a great deal about him to be honest! He''s not been in the Bundesliga that long, and not on a team I would see play that often. I've probably seen about 4 or 5 Bremen games this season. And I think the only games of Denmark I saw recently was one of their playoff games for the WC.

He did look pretty good yesterday! Bremen have actually got some decent midfielders, Delaney, Bargfrede and Eggerstein make quite a tough midfield.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
@NieThePiet @Toby Andrl @Borussin What are you thoughts on Thomas Delaney?

Typical Box-to-Box midfielder.
Good fighter, wins many balls. Often you think he is everywhere. His passing and his technic is surely his weak point.
He is making many good runs into the box, good on headers.

He always said that it's his dream to play in the PL. Before he made his first match for us (he signed in winter, but deal was fix months before) there were rumours, that Everton wanted him for 20€m.

Think he is not good enough for the top 6 in the PL, but shoud look for a team like Everton, Leicester, Burnley, Newcastle.. - He will hope a good world cup and an good offer. I would rather sell him than Eggestein, but would be nice to keep Delaney.

Brown Gooner

Hats off to Jupp Heynckes!! What a fantastic coach he is!!

Came in when Bayern were a mess under Ancelotti and turned the tide so drastically for them.

With a worse Bayern squad than both Pep and Carlo, his Bayern team outplayed Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. Jupp outsmarted Zidane in tactics for 180 Minutes only for his players to let him down.

Surely Bayern would’ve won another European Cup had he stayed in 2013. The direct vertical football his teams play is a joy to watch.

Legendary manager and IMO on par with Arsène with respect to the teams they built.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This Hoffenheim v Dortmund game is pretty good. Dortmund really have to sort out their defence next season, Burki can't be their goalkeeper surely.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
FINALLY!

HAMBURG IS GONE. WOW. What day to be alive as Werder-Fan <3

Wolfsburg surely will not concede 3 anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom