• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There are a few loathsome superclubs of course, but what is it that makes Bayern so detestable? I think it's the fact that they're the rich kid at school, the bully at school, the smart-arse and the ladies' man all rolled into one.

Only Barca come close in terms of detestability. Barca is the prick who carries around a guitar to parties and sings Bob Dylan songs, masquerading as a nice guy when he's actually just a genuine c*nt.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Bayern are irritating, to put it mildly, because every year they go around buying the best players from other Bundesliga teams, often for relatively little money. So very year they weaken their competition and make things easier for themselves. Heck, their current coach won a cup whilst beating them, so buy the coach too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
About to stay away some time from this forum, at least from 90% of it and commenting, but had to log in and like this post as a as of yet last action. I hate Bayern with all my heart. Entitled ****s.

Auf wiedersehen, pet.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I don't even watch Bundesliga that much but yesterday I did regret watching it. Absolutely disgusting game, very cynical refereeing, they don't even care about not favouring the Munich bunch yet they had no hesitation destroying the tempo for Hoffenheim.

BobP

Memri Fan
Had forgotten Rangnick was RBL's manager for the season.

Hope we get to see something which matches up to the magic produced by these 3:

I'm guessing he's going to utilize a 424, keeping in mind the incredible depth they have in attack:

Forsberg
Bruma
Sabitzer
Poulsen
Werner
Augustin
Cunha
(Lookman)

BobP

Memri Fan
After going a goal down in the first minute of the game, Dortmund are 3-1 up going into half time against RBL.

What a comeback.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Dortmund’s team makes much more sense now. Always lightweight in midfield with Gotze, Sahin, Kagawa and Castro, but finally added some power.

Think Dahoud can shine too now and Favre knows him well.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I don't even watch Bundesliga that much but yesterday I did regret watching it. Absolutely disgusting game, very cynical refereeing, they don't even care about not favouring the Munich bunch yet they had no hesitation destroying the tempo for Hoffenheim.
Tbf hoffenheim seemed like german Stoke!

Dortmund scored 2 awesome goals today

BobP

Memri Fan
Favre is the ultimate big game manager.

There's not a manager in the world who I would want in charge of my team ahead of a big game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom