• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2018/19

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bayern Munich and Kovac
giphy.gif

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Not his fault only to be fair.

Horrible transfer politic from Hoeneß & Rummenigge.

You're right,but will Bayern tolerate bad results in Bundesliga ? CL on side,they aren't even in top 5 favourites to win it.Don't get it why they hold Robben and Ribery so long in team.Bench also look average now.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
All the top teams in Europe are awful, hopefully that doesn't mean Liverpool win the CL!

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
All the top teams in Europe are awful, hopefully that doesn't mean Liverpool win the CL!

Juventus is fantastic so far.

At the moment my Top 4 in the CL would be Juve, Liverpool, Barcelona, City/PSG

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Juventus is fantastic so far.

At the moment my Top 4 in the CL would be Juve, Liverpool, Barcelona, City/PSG

Yes, Juve is the exception, I had them as favourites together with Atletico before the season started, let's see how that goes.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Not his fault only to be fair.

Horrible transfer politic from Hoeneß & Rummenigge.

indeed, but I don't think Kovac is a great coach either.

It's almost like he's been set up as the fall guy at Munich this season.

Hope it blows up in their faces. Lovely look to the Bundesliga table so far, and not just cos BVB are on top, but it's great to see Gladbach and Bremen at the right end of the table too, long may it continue.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
indeed, but I don't think Kovac is a great coach either.

It's almost like he's been set up as the fall guy at Munich this season.

Hope it blows up in their faces. Lovely look to the Bundesliga table so far, and not just cos BVB are on top, but it's great to see Gladbach and Bremen at the right end of the table too, long may it continue.

Only one missing up there is us....

Toby

Bundesliga sides have kinda crap defence ? Do you agree ? @Toby Andrl

Don't really know. It's probably cause most teams play a very specific rather simple game of situational and spacial pressing, sitting deep and attacking with pace. When these teams meet with the same approach it's basically a fight without visor and down to who has more luck defending.

Toby

Alcacer is ridiculous right now. Scored a hattrick against Augsburg. 7 goals in 4 games on mostly sub appearances. A goal per 14 minutes in the Bundesliga, every 24 minutes overall.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Reiss on for hoffenheim now who are 2-0 down at home. Not a good start to the season for them

Latest posts

Top Bottom