• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2018/19

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So let me get this straight, Bayern called a special press conference because they’ve not won their last 3 games? Jesus Christ, there are no words to describe the misfortune that club deserves. Just get on with it, nobody else calls press conferences cos they lose a couple of games ffs.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So let me get this straight, Bayern called a special press conference because they’ve not won their last 3 games? Jesus Christ, there are no words to describe the misfortune that club deserves. Just get on with it, nobody else calls press conferences cos they lose a couple of games ffs.

Even most of the bayern fans are ashamed for their managing board now. What a press conference that was, FC Hollywood is back. Talking about respect for players and 5 minutes later Hoeneß is absolutely destroying Bernat publicly.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Anyone catch this Eintracht Frankfurt game? Frankfurt got given a VAR pen for something that happened 2 minutes earlier.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Thats the rule, because the ball wasn't out of play in this time.

I get the rules, just seemed weird going back that far.

So the play stopped because Jovic missed a 1 on 1. If he scores that does the VAR situation become void? I take it they wouldn't have scored and still got the pen.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Holy balls, Frankfurt 7-1. And I just had them as a straight win which I thought was a decent price.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Nelson's Hoffenhaim conceded the stupidest penalty. Nelson had couple of nice moves so far tho.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Dortmund is leading with three already. Holy..

Pavard has a horrible season so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom