• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2018/19

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Lots of murmurs about Kovac+Brazzo out and Wenger+Kahn/Boldt in at Bayern...

https://www.transfermarkt.de/fehlen...n-der-wahrheit-vorbei-ldquo-/view/news/324173

Sandro Wagner hits out big time against Niko Kovac, without naming names of course.

Stuff like that is exactly why Bayern struggle. Their dressing room has too much power if even the worst player of the squad can come out publicly and openly attack the manager like this without repercussions. This isn't Kovac failing and it won't be the next manager failing as long as they don't clear out that dressing room of inflated egos, it's that squad behaving like a fat, rich kid in a chocolate shop.

Vibra

Established Member
Hopefully not. Don't want Wenger to see there.

Could imagine they want to survive this season and then try to appoint Zidane.

Why not? I'd love it if he got a big side to manage, maybe win a trophy or two, end his career on a high note

Toby

Why not? I'd love it if he got a big side to manage, maybe win a trophy or two, end his career on a high note

It'll be tough, though, as I hate Bayern but love Wenger.

Anyhow, it's probably the only big job he can get right now as Real chose Solari and Milan is just bad, wouldn't want to see him waste his last years there as getting that club back on track is a multi year longtime task. Wenger would be right back in a building project fighting for Top 4.

I might manage to tone down my Bayern hate if they get Wenger so he can finally have a run at a financially strong club among Europe's elite.

Toby

That's why I really like Christian Streich, cause he's a decent guy:

It's all spoken with a strong regional accent:

Do you guys know Black Friday? Everyone knows that by now, right? It's interesting. Everyone knows Black Friday. It is...I always knew Black Friday as a term for days of events...for which the colour black was chosen in a symbolic way...and some fishermen in Scotland, who happened to be in an accident...and you used to have that term in a context of reverence - or Bloody Sunday in Ireland...and so this. And now the commercial industry uses even such terms...they could have said Red Friday, but they use black - and they know exactly why they use black: people have heard that before, and it's a common term...so, days like these on which people may hold for a moment of reverence of certain events or something, these days are occupied and misused. I thought about it this morning when we talked about it. I said: Do you know Black Friday? Everyone knodded their heads. And everyone thought I was talking about shopping. That's when you realize: It worked. The marketing machine has been successfull. It's interesting.

He's unafraid to voice political or public opinion and he's decent. He was the first Bundesliga manager to speak out about the refugee crisis openly when asked about it, and he was decent from end to start. He said that he talks to players about stuff like that, cause it's a part of life and that he's there to be talked to as manager and that as persons of public interest and as humans he can't have his squad not talk about it cause his job as manager and the life of his players as humans doesn't end on the pitch. Big, big fan of Streich and Freiburg and their work. No Swabians and second rate Baden-Wurttemberger, but still way above the rest of Germany:);)

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lots of murmurs about Kovac+Brazzo out and Wenger+Kahn/Boldt in at Bayern...

https://www.transfermarkt.de/fehlen...n-der-wahrheit-vorbei-ldquo-/view/news/324173

Sandro Wagner hits out big time against Niko Kovac, without naming names of course.

Stuff like that is exactly why Bayern struggle. Their dressing room has too much power if even the worst player of the squad can come out publicly and openly attack the manager like this without repercussions. This isn't Kovac failing and it won't be the next manager failing as long as they don't clear out that dressing room of inflated egos, it's that squad behaving like a fat, rich kid in a chocolate shop.
Bayern will never succeed even if they win all the trophies, because their success is built upon the Bundesliga they crushed.

If Wenger goes there, he will need to do a cleanup of the whole club mentality. If anything, I'd appoint him head of the German FA and mandate him to bring about a freshness to the BL.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Neuhaus is the real german sensation this Bundesliga Season.
My uncle was a Bremen fan, I had a Bremen poster on my wall of Mesut Özil. I love watching Özil and Toni Kroos play.

Interesting. Think he's got what it takes to play here?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Dortmund haven't lost a Bundesliga game all season and now they are probably losing against Düsseldorf. Wow.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
My uncle was a Bremen fan, I had a Bremen poster on my wall of Mesut Özil. I love watching Özil and Toni Kroos play.

Interesting. Think he's got what it takes to play here?

Sorry, that i haven't answered yet.
I read the interview too - sadly Werder Bremen missed him as talent, the same with Brandt and Toni Kroos, who were Werder Fans too.

Neuhaus was the key for Düsseldorfs promotion last season and surprisingly he is doing the same in his first Bundesliga season. He is involved in so many offensive and still managing to do it defensiv tactically.

Surely he has the potential for a big international club, but at the moment he is not the player we need and should some years at Gladbach, especially if they play CL or EL next year.

Maddar16

You need to see Sancho's goal against Gladbach. He has the IT factor. We can only hope Reiss can become like him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom