German Football 2019/20

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Aevi, Jun 18, 2019.

1. PoleInGoal

PoleInGoal Well-Known Member

This was a highly depressing game, was getting a beer when you scored so I got to watch the replay of the goal up close, farcical stuff from Kastenmeier. Gotta say both teams looked pretty poor.

NieThePiet likes this.
  2. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

It's almost like they paid off Augsburg as soon as Haaland stepped on the pitch... Awful defending, just embarrassing.

pigge likes this.
  3. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Can't believe they got him for 20 mil. hattrick in 20 minutes lul. I do remember some people tihnking he'd go for 100 mil though :lol:

fastest hattrick from a teen ever in bundesliga?

4. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl Part Time Stuttgart Fan Trusted

There was nothing about thinking, it was public from the get go of the rumours about a transfer he had a release clause of 20m €.

There's some other background stuff going on, though. Can't remember where I read it, maybe kicker, but there were reports about Raiola and the family each getting up to another 10m so that in the end he cost Dortmund around 40m.

5. pigge

What are you talking about? Go check the thread.

6. Toby Andrl

If posters on here are idiots speculating about fees although it is public Haaland has a release clause that's not my problem. The problem is on here too many people are idiots. Go check the web.

7. pigge

I dont get what your point is.
    I Said People in here thought he might go for 100mil. What THE papers Said doesnt matter, it has nothing to do with my post.

8. Toby Andrl

My point is it doesn't matter that people thought he'd go for 100m and they were idiots because he never was going for that because he had a ****ing release clause for 20m which was public knowledge from the get go of rumours which was easy to find out if you ****ing typed "Haaland" into google instead of just lingering around this place and twitter. That's my point. That people are idiots for speculating about 100m transfer fees when it's public knowledge the guy has a 20m release clause. That's my point. And you bringing this up when it's useless isn't much better.

9. pigge

I brought it Up because People were idiots before and overvalued him. Not sure why you are so angry though. You seemed to have missed the point with my first post. I have No idea why else you would write all this lol

10. The White Pelè

The White Pelè Well-Known Member

Another 2 goals for Haaland in the 5-1 win against Cologne.

11. PoleInGoal

Haaland ffs...this guy is the real deal. Instinct, composure. Second goal tonight was quality

Toby Andrl likes this.
  12. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

Would be interesting to see Dortmund vs PSG in CL.Both teams have great offensive power.

13. PoleInGoal

Think PSG will win it, Dortmund's defence is a farce. Mbappe and Neymar will have a field day

14. Notorious Big

Yeah,i expect them to get through.

But should be a match with lot of goals and attractive one.Dortmund looks so bad in defence under Favre.They concede in almost every match.

15. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

I personally think the bundesliga is a joke league but that kid is taking the piss. :lol:

Can we bid 300M?

16. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Jury Lite II

He wouldn't have come to us anyway, would he? I think he had the pick of any club and chose the best springboard to greater things. His value will rocket in Germany. Perfect environment.

Toby Andrl likes this.
  17. Notorious Big

Why people underestimate Bundesliga so much ffs ? :lol:.I know they're probably behind EPL and La liga atm,but it's still solid league with some attractive football and good teams.

They don't focus so much on their defence so reckon that's reason why their teams can't go so far in Europe,apart from Bayern and maybe Dortmund.

Toby Andrl likes this.
  18. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

You see the time and space he’s getting for his goals?

Bum league.

19. Notorious Big

You probably watch one game per season.

20. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

I got BT/ESPN, they show 4/5 games every weekend. I’ll watch the odd game/highlights.

Joke league.