• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Congrats to @NieThePiet

Great game. Rashica is such a baller. When I see him I think of Arsenal transfers like Hleb, Rosicky or Arshavin. What a baller. Trumped all of Dortmund tonight. On the other side Bittencourt. His level definitely is BL, but tonight you could just see what determination and will can deliver. Man's had the match of his life.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Congrats to @NieThePiet

Great game. Rashica is such a baller. When I see him I think of Arsenal transfers like Hleb, Rosicky or Arshavin. What a baller. Trumped all of Dortmund tonight. On the other side Bittencourt. His level definitely is BL, but tonight you could just see what determination and will can deliver. Man's had the match of his life.
Rashica is surely off this summer. Hope we're sniffing around, would be a much cheaper option than the likes of Maddison

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Selke got injured? :lol: Someone must have cursed Bremen this season

that's really crazy. Nearly every player was already injured this season :D
Vogt got a head injury after his transfer in his first game, Selke in his second game after the transfer. At least nothing serious.

and yeah, Rashica will be off surely. But thats the deals the club need. Buying these players, develop them and now hopefully we could get at least 40m if he still performs like this.
We already have two loans with obligation to buy (Toprak and Bittencourt) we need to pay and we have invested a lot in the last summer for our circumstances.

But wouldn't compare him with Maddison. Rashica is more a winger/position next to a striker than a playmaker like Maddison.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
that's really crazy. Nearly every player was already injured this season :D
Vogt got a head injury after his transfer in his first game, Selke in his second game after the transfer. At least nothing serious.

and yeah, Rashica will be off surely. But thats the deals the club need. Buying these players, develop them and now hopefully we could get at least 40m if he still performs like this.
We already have two loans with obligation to buy (Toprak and Bittencourt) we need to pay and we have invested a lot in the last summer for our circumstances.

But wouldn't compare him with Maddison. Rashica is more a winger/position next to a striker than a playmaker like Maddison.
Fair enough, looking at his skillset and the way he has played this season I thought he could maybe replace Özil

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
@NieThePiet, it seems Werder want to play in the Europa League via 2. Bundesliga next season.

yeah, it's practically official now.
not even a small hope to stay in the league, we are worse than Paderborn in the last month.

You can watch them team 20 minutes and you already know, that they will lose this game.

Edit: Ah, Europe League. Of course. Next we will eliminate Bayern ;)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom