• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Start of the 2nd half of the Hamburg between St. Pauli and HSV

Pauli won 2:0 which means VfB Stuttgart now tops the 2. Bundesliga just in front of HSV.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Injured list from Werder:
Toprak, Langkamp, Veljkovic, Moisander, Augustinsson, Möhwald, Osako, Bartels, Füllkrug.

Eggestein, Rashica and Bargfrede started team training this week and are in the squad back today. (Eggestein is starting against Leipzig).

Yesterday the horror news: Cruciciate ligament rupture for Füllkrug in the final training before the match today, season probably over. He started so well into this season.

Can't believe something like this could happen this season. With all fit there was real hope for Europe League this season, now i hope, we will not be in the relegation battle.

All positive for this season gone..

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Leipzig are really looking excellent this season, quality players and it looks like Nagelsmann is taking them up a level. Would be terrible if they won the league but I really can't pick a favourite right now.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Fortuna's on-loan keeper Zack Steffen is absolute Quality btw, made at least 3 world class saves yesterday. Also Looks very commanding and safe in the air and has great Distribution. Don't see many weaknesses in his game. I think he'll Keep Fortuna up this season. Just a pity that he's on Man City's books

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Bayern leading at HT. Leipzig are losing against Schalke who look up for it this season.. Leverkusen, Wolfsburg and Gladbach up as well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom