• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Dortmund will miss the CL if they continue like this.

Leipzig and Bayern are nearly safe, Wolfsburg looks very good too.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He was absolutely calamitous again. Poor Schalke fans stuck with him now for the rest of the season

he hasn't even trained with the team to be fair, fresh out of the quarantine. shouldn't have played so early - but yes, a typical Mustafi error.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Really think we could do worse than Weghorst as Laca backup/replacement

He's only slightly younger than Lacazette, definitely not guaranteed to score more, but will cost around 30m Arsenal could spend way more wisely. A too expensive Giroud.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Angelino; whats the deal with this guy, is he still contracted to Man City? I've not watched him consistently but maybe the 10 or so times I have seen him he looks like one of the best players on the pitch?

What am I missing, whats his flaws, he does always stand out for me attacking wise, is he a defensive liability or something?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mavropanos injured again seem hamstring guy won't keep it at top level keeping getting injured 3-4 times a season

Latest posts

Top Bottom