• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol why bayern always struggle against Frankfurt or B.Monchenladbach its thier bogey teams

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Obviously you need the physical and technical ability to do something like this, and Haaland has that in spades, but what he really has is supreme confidence and belief that he can and will score in any situation. A player with even slightly dented confidence doesn't attempt this kick. If Haaland can stay injury-free and maintain this sense of invincibility on the pitch then he will break all the records. It's actually scary.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I still don't see the 'rivalry' between Haaland and Mbappe in the same way as Ronaldo vs Messi. I know there will be one, we can already see it developing, but I don't think it's comparable.

Ronaldo and Messi became signifiers for a wider football culture war. Ronaldo signified pure achievement, winning, trophies, Messi signified ability, beauty and joy. Essentially when people told you who they preferred they were telling you what they think football is about.

I don't see that same divide between Haaland and Mbappe, I just see two freakishly good strikers. I don't think you necessarily have to prefer one over the other, you can like both equally, in a way that you couldn't with Ronaldo and Messi.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom